Manuel Da Costa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
us bidding for Rafinha= liverpool bidding. Man city most probably, two teams we are unlikely to win in a bidding battle against. Plus german teams are so uptight and will never let him go in jan

Zapata= tell me again in july
Grosso=?

Buy on AliExpress.com

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
us bidding for Rafinha= liverpool bidding. Man city most probably, two teams we are unlikely to win in a bidding battle against. Plus german teams are so uptight and will never let him go in jan

Zapata= tell me again in july
Grosso=?
What is it with you people? once you say we don't have a chance of signing him, then no, because other teams will sign him. always doom and gloom and no ambition. If you don't want the club to sign quality players why dont you go and suppport Torino ffs. Were a big club and should be signing top quality players not other sides rejects.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Neither are in the CL. And they would leave for a bigger club. If we sign Da costa we won't sign Zapata, or any good defender.
You think it's easy just like that even if we can use him in Champions League?He won't leave Udine in January even if they are mid-table club.I never said I'd welcome this transfer.Just maybe if certain things happen in our club.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zapata is injured for 6-7 months already. Actually, i think he made a comeback in the Coppa Italia, or was close to it, but got the same injury again.
They expected him to be ready for the second part of the season but he's still injured, still far from ready to start with trainings and still far from making his debut in serie A this season.

Last year he also missed 3 months due to an injury.

He is very talented defender. I like his anticipation. He has the potential to be among the best. But this injury that keeps coming back and keeps him out for so long is worrying.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Zapata is injured for 6-7 months already. Actually, i think he made a comeback in the Coppa Italia, or was close to it, but got the same injury again.
They expected him to be ready for the second part of the season but he's still injured, still far from ready to start with trainings and still far from making his debut in serie A this season.

Last year he also missed 3 months due to an injury.

He is very talented defender. I like his anticipation. He has the potential to be among the best. But this injury that keeps coming back and keeps him out for so long is worrying.
Just please explain to him that they wouldn't sell Zapata in January that easy even if he's fit...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
What is it with you people? once you say we don't have a chance of signing him, then no, because other teams will sign him. always doom and gloom and no ambition. If you don't want the club to sign quality players why dont you go and suppport Torino ffs. Were a big club and should be signing top quality players not other sides rejects.
I never said we sould sign rejects; otherwise I would tell the club to sign you.
Reality is now The EPL has Masses of cash for transfers and wage budgets, far more than Siere A can have, rafinha looks like he will go to the EPL, it's been touted for a long time, whats wrong with me saying that?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just please explain to him that they wouldn't sell Zapata in January that easy even if he's fit...
If he was fit it would have been easier to buy him, imo. We could have offered good money and Udinese sell when big money are put on the table.

Zapata keeps getting injured and looks like he's very injury prone, though. Because of that no team in the world wants to pay big money for him. No-one wants to take such huge risk. And it's normal. Who would like to pay 20m for someone who may spend 99% of the time injured?

On the other hand, Udinese know that they have a real gem in the team and they don't want to sell him for peanuts. Unfortunately for them, they can't get more than peanuts atm, because no-one's willing to take a risk with Zapata.

That's why i expect Udinese to keep him till the end of the season and see if he can get over these injuries. If he makes a comeback until February/March and if he won't get injured till the end of the season then they will sell him. If he gets another serious injury again, then no-one will even think about buying Zapata anymore.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
If he was fit it would have been easier to buy him, imo. We could have offered good money and Udinese sell when big money are put on the table.

Zapata keeps getting injured and looks like he's very injury prone, though. Because of that no team in the world wants to pay big money for him. No-one wants to take such huge risk. And it's normal. Who would like to pay 20m for someone who may spend 99% of the time injured?

On the other hand, Udinese know that they have a real gem in the team and they don't want to sell him for peanuts. Unfortunately for them, they can't get more than peanuts atm, because no-one's willing to take a risk with Zapata.

That's why i expect Udinese to keep him till the end of the season and see if he can get over these injuries. If he makes a comeback until February/March and if he won't get injured till the end of the season then they will sell him. If he gets another serious injury again, then no-one will even think about buying Zapata anymore.
Agreed, the main point is that in the coming months time is needed to asess him, it would be to rashand brainless to make a move now, Zapata is in the stage where we can almost tell what player he will become like we could all tell with chiellini last season, if he keeps his injurys now chances are from 25+ he will be out injured most of the time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no because signing zapata and rafinha in january is about as realistic as george bush running for the iraqi presidency

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Fair enough but anyway,I really don't see us offering 15+mln euros in January.Maybe we do have that money but I don't think we'd make that move before the season ends.

we should kill two birds with one stone,sign Ivanovic.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
we should kill two birds with one stone,sign Ivanovic.
Now he's getting time and more respect from the coach and the fans at chelsea, i'm not sure this can happen.
We should've moved for him in the summer, we would have got him then

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Never say never. :p

If not,we should consider Alex.
I would never say this could never happen, I said I doubt it. All we need to do is pursuade cleverly and this could materialise.

Alex isn't too bad but i'd prefer Ivanovic for the long run

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
suppose, but Ivanovic seems to have a lot more potential, he will easily be serbia NT captian(I know I shouldn't really be telling you of all people this:p) he also faster and so would be a better partner for chiellini, alex on the other hand is notorious for being slow.
I watched Ivanovic every time he's played this season and he's impressed me far more than alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)