Manchester United - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Still as self-righteous and self-praising as ever - yep, the remainder of the earth is so jealous
you fiends are funny...if i loved england so much, i would be there. No self praise, nor self righteousness...their empire was huge and powerful. My english roots are farmer folk, and my sicilian roots are fascist...So I am an anglo-latin mongrel fascist yokel. What more can you expect of me???

Nedvěd

blʘndu;3051493 said:
i don't care if it's a friendly, charity, neville's retirement or just a virtual game....juve beating manure is always a nice thing, and it sure made me proud again after a long perioud.
Beating a team with Bebe playing is never something to be proud of.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Exactly. Fucking Bebe played for most of the match. I remember Beckham giving him a perfect cross and he headed it out of bounds. The look on Beck's face was priceless.

Nedvěd

Not being biased but Bebe > Martinez. At least he's 20 and got room to improve unlike Martinez and he scored more goals than Torres.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nedvěd;3052050 said:
Not being biased but Bebe > Martinez. At least he's 20 and got room to improve unlike Martinez and he scored more goals than Torres.
No way dude. At least Martinez already has a good season on him and in this one was plagued by injuries and being played out of position. Bebe on the other hand has convinced me he is not a football player.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #496
    Nedvěd;3052050 said:
    That's complete bullshit bro. Martinez was one of the best players in Serie-A last year, used out of position this year. Bebe ain't got shit on him.

Nedvěd

People forget that Bebe is just 20 and it's the first time in his career he plays professional football. He's done well for the reserves and showed that he got some ability, and with Manchester United he can only improve.

I didn't watch the 2nd half, did Del Piero get a standing ovation?

Mar 24, 2006
    Nedvěd;3052368 said:
    People forget that Bebe is just 20 and it's the first time in his career he plays professional football. He's done well for the reserves and showed that he got some ability, and with Manchester United he can only improve.

I didn't watch the 2nd half, did Del Piero get a standing ovation?
    just like Luke Chadwick ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)