Manchester United - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
And they have gay accents
:pado:

i guess for many non english people, there remains the jealousy factor. Envy and a begrudging respect for the remnants of one of the most powerful empires in recent times. Strange though, despite this envy and jealousy, to see so many hundreds of millions watching and enjoying the royal family recently. that old subservience, latent deference remains intact, which is good to see.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
haha yea that's it, we're all jealous of England :howler:

Only idiot middle aged housewives give a shit about the Royal wedding because of some girlish Disney fantasy about princes.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i don't care if it's a friendly, charity, neville's retirement or just a virtual game....juve beating manure is always a nice thing, and it sure made me proud again after a long perioud.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
haha yea that's it, we're all jealous of England :howler:

Only idiot middle aged housewives give a shit about the Royal wedding because of some girlish Disney fantasy about princes.
well...its amusing, in a puerile way, to see a yankee, a kid from a bastard offspring society of the English, fail to accept his own history...as for only idiot middle aged housewives, not quite eh, Serpico! not here in australia, nor in the US, nor over much of the known world. A massively popular event, because Prince Willie, will once day be king of the world, not just england, rising from his crypt one night, cutlass in hand, to stir the hearts of the english once again, into battle, for king and country. what a beautiful future that could be, eh! fIRST THING WOULD be to reclaim the US, enslave the whites, have the blacks take charge...maybe make Stevie Wonder Prime Minister??? Ba Baracus can take over Defence.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
strange how many seem to hate man united...i greatly enjoyed our battles with them in the 90s. They have played attractive football consistently, for many years, showcasing the talents of several of the world's best players. I can understand Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City supporters hating them, but juve supporters??? As you can see by the affection given to DP, there is no bad blood between the teams. Why else would neville have agreed, or even chosen juve for his testimonial.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
well...its amusing, in a puerile way, to see a yankee, a kid from a bastard offspring society of the English, fail to accept his own history...as for only idiot middle aged housewives, not quite eh, Serpico! not here in australia, nor in the US, nor over much of the known world. A massively popular event, because Prince Willie, will once day be king of the world, not just england, rising from his crypt one night, cutlass in hand, to stir the hearts of the english once again, into battle, for king and country. what a beautiful future that could be, eh! fIRST THING WOULD be to reclaim the US, enslave the whites, have the blacks take charge...maybe make Stevie Wonder Prime Minister??? Ba Baracus can take over Defence.
:lol: Who the fuck do you think you are?

First off I have no English blood and believe me anyone worth talking to in this country has no interest in your stupid royals.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fucking Lo-Pan :lol2:

Anyways, after watching most of the game, I have to say that Aquilani shouldn't be bought. He's gotten so freakin' bad. Traore however, impressed me. I don't know if he was trying extra hard to impress anyone from Arsenal who might've been watching or what but if we can keep him for another year, I wouldn't mind. But yeah, horrible shit overall. We're so far off from being able to play in CL it's not even funny.

I hope DC is alright.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Fucking Lo-Pan :lol2:

Anyways, after watching most of the game, I have to say that Aquilani shouldn't be bought. He's gotten so freakin' bad. Traore however, impressed me. I don't know if he was trying extra hard to impress anyone from Arsenal who might've been watching or what but if we can keep him for another year, I wouldn't mind. But yeah, horrible shit overall. We're so far off from being able to play in CL it's not even funny.

I hope DC is alright.
:sergio: Judging players based on a testimonial match.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're a dunce. I can only wish you were addicted to more deadly drugs.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
:pado:

i guess for many non english people, there remains the jealousy factor. Envy and a begrudging respect for the remnants of one of the most powerful empires in recent times. Strange though, despite this envy and jealousy, to see so many hundreds of millions watching and enjoying the royal family recently. that old subservience, latent deference remains intact, which is good to see.
Still as self-righteous and self-praising as ever - yep, the remainder of the earth is so jealous

Mar 24, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)