Manchester City after Buffon!!!??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
04/09/2008 14:12
Manchester City To Bid €70m For Buffon
Juventus could lose Gianluigi Buffon to Manchester City as the Premier League side are ready to bid €70m for the Italian goalkeeper, according to Leggo.

The Citizens' new Arab owners are looking to take football to the next level as they attempt to bring in a host of the world’s greatest players thanks to their mega spending powers.

Doctor Sulaim al-Fahim knows money talks and Buffon is next on his trasfer wishlist.

“If we can buy the greatest players in the world then we will; we only want the strongest,” said the chief.

Leggo claims that the English club are ready to tempt the Old Lady with a mega €70m bid for the experienced shot-stopper.

Juventus are not likely to sell, however, given their Champions League ambitions, but such a massive offer is likely to raise some eyebrows in Turin.

Buffon holds the record for being the most expensive goalkeeper in the world after Juve splashed out £32m in 2001 to sign him from Parma.

Manchester City’s owners are clearly not afraid to splash the cash and any serious offers may be considered. Juve, though, will be concerned by the threat of losing a key man.

Salvatore Landolina

Source: Goal.com

I dont know if i opened this topic right, if its not please forgive me, im new at this!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

alex741

Sep 6, 2008
Juventus could lose Gianluigi Buffon to Manchester City as the Premier League side are ready to bid €70m for the Italian goalkeeper, according to Leggo.

The Citizens' new Arab owners are looking to take football to the next level as they attempt to bring in a host of the world’s greatest players thanks to their mega spending powers.

Doctor Sulaim al-Fahim knows money talks and Buffon is next on his trasfer wishlist.

“If we can buy the greatest players in the world then we will; we only want the strongest,” said the chief.

Leggo claims that the English club are ready to tempt the Old Lady with a mega €70m bid for the experienced shot-stopper.

Juventus are not likely to sell, however, given their Champions League ambitions, but such a massive offer is likely to raise some eyebrows in Turin.

Buffon holds the record for being the most expensive goalkeeper in the world after Juve splashed out £32m in 2001 to sign him from Parma.

Manchester City’s owners are clearly not afraid to splash the cash and any serious offers may be considered. Juve, though, will be concerned by the threat of losing a key man.

Salvatore Landolina

I dont know if i opened this topic right, if its not please forgive me, im new at this!!!
Buffon will stay. After all he choose to stick with us in serie B. But then again money talks...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Salvatore Landolina

NO GOAL DOT COM ARTICLES

OP
Juve_fanatic

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    Buffon will stay. After all he choose to stick with us in serie B. But then again money talks...
    Yeah thats what i think too!!! I never want to see Buffon leave :ultra: but a lot of money are in the game. I never quite undrstood; if a player doesnt want to leave his club can he be forced out or in other words get sold without wanting to (and without millions of fans wanting to)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    This rumour has already been mentioned in numerous threads.. But putting in my 2 cence worth, I'd be all for it the price was actually the 80mil or so figure mentioned and a player of the highest calibre was available for a fraction of that.. But there certainly isn't a plethora of world class keepers out there atm and in any case you can't replace one of the best ever keepers in the history of the game in any circumstances

johnny20

May 25, 2008
    Buffon is by far our most important player. He is the best keeper in the world for a long time and he has 5-6 years to give in the top level.

WE CAN NOT SELL THE BEST GOALKEEPER IN HISTORY
    WE CAN NOT SELL OUR FUTURE CAPTAIN WHEN DEL PIERO RETIRES
    WE CAN NOT SELL LEGEND.

fORZA BUFFON, FUCK MANCHESTER CITY.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    City can go FUCK themselves. Those fuckers and their dirty $$$ are the ones ruining the game.

From now on they'll be linked with every decent player in the world.

Blanc and Secco better have some balls and they'll em' to shove it where the sun don't shine.

Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)