Maldini ponders Italy U-turn (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Buffonisgod ] ++
If Korea were truly cheating, how come Ballack did not get a red for his blatant professional foul on Lee Chun-Soo outside the box, when Lee was on a counter attack?

I felt that Ballack was very lucky to just get a yellow.

korea was not supposed to go to the finals. semis was more than enough

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It sure is amazing how, two years later, we're unable to let go.

As if Italy would have had a chance against Brazil anyway.

I sure would love to see a Italy-Korea matchup in the first round in WC 2006. Now THAT would be interesting:D

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
If Maldini makes it, then Camo probably wil be benched.

Trap dont want to bench Nesta, cuz he is simply to good, and Canna because he is the Captain...

So the smartest move would be to play Maldini as a fullback and mo Zambrotta to his natural position.

Althoug i dont know what trap wants with Maldini. Zambo is a brilliant fullback, and more fit then Maldini.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I loved the fact that Korea beat Spain just after beating Italy, because the Spanish fans were the ones that enjoyed Italy's defeat the most. But I dont think Korea really deserved to be fourth

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I loved the fact that Korea beat Spain just after beating Italy, because the Spanish fans were the ones that enjoyed Italy's defeat the most. But I dont think Korea really deserved to be fourth
Oh yeah! I have a bunch of friends who supported Spain... you should have seen their faces after they got beaten by Korea! :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I have said this from day one: Zambrotta is much more effective at his original position and I dare even say that some of Juve's defensive woes came from Zambro's side who is not a natural defender.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
If Maldini makes it, then Camo probably wil be benched.

Trap dont want to bench Nesta, cuz he is simply to good, and Canna because he is the Captain...

So the smartest move would be to play Maldini as a fullback and mo Zambrotta to his natural position.

Althoug i dont know what trap wants with Maldini. Zambo is a brilliant fullback, and more fit then Maldini.
emmm.. Cannavaro wont be the captain anymore should MAldini really returns... beside, he is not really that good nowadays...;)

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

emmm.. Cannavaro wont be the captain anymore should MAldini really returns... beside, he is not really that good nowadays...;)
I disagree his form this season was outstanding.

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

cannavaro? :undecide:
Ah sorry i just noticed , i thought you were talking about Maldini he is the one who i ment had an outstanding season ..but Canavaro i havnt seen hem play allot ... i saw Uefa cup games for inter and have to say was a bit surprised by his form ... he is off form this season I agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)