Make money easily (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icomenao

Jan 1, 2010
Wazzup, I finally decided to make an account on here after months of lurking lol so please bear with me...

Since the community here is so awesome, I thought I'd share a few sites that I've been going to lately and share a secret.
The first site is leetboss.com, its an awesome place to get great deals on electronics and watches. shipping's free too (not quite sure how it works out for them but hey, thats not my problem.) so that’s a plus.

I also like going to volume rate. Prices aren’t as good as Leetboss (no free shipping, unfortunately), and some of their goods come slightly damaged because of bad packaging, but their selection is nice.

I often use the shopping sites to make some quick cash. I go onto them and pick an item like the r4i sdhc which is really cheap. Then I post them on forums and sell them online as a drop shipper. Last month I made over $1000 in profits, as a college student the money really comes in handy.
I hope your finals all well if you have any and good luck making some quick ca$$$h.

Happy Holidays,
BenTen

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)