MAICON to juve .winter transfers ? (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
If we bring Bonera, we'll have almost the whole Parma defence...

Do they own a good left back? we could feature a 100% ex-parma defence....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
It's not as if Maicon is going to get a starting place if he comes anyway,Pessotto and Birindelli fit the bench just fine.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
something wrong with Zebina?

the lad's been doing brilliantly since the start of the season and i see no reason to sell him whatsoever.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
something wrong with Zebina?

the lad's been doing brilliantly since the start of the season and i see no reason to sell him whatsoever.

I saw him in almost every game while he was in Roma. In their Champion season he was guilty for 90% of Roma conceded goals....I remembered that and I will remember it forever. I just know what kinda of shit he can produce on the pitch......remember my words :)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I saw him in almost every game while he was in Roma. In their Champion season he was guilty for 90% of Roma conceded goals....I remembered that and I will remember it forever. I just know what kinda of shit he can produce on the pitch......remember my words :)
well i've seen him in almost every game in juve.Assured and hardworking in defence,boisterous and resilient in attack.

those stellar performances matter more than his failures at Roma.sure,he played really badly,but we haven't seen any of the crap at juve have we?until we do i say we give Jonathan a break,take a backseat and watch him strut his stuff.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
His stuff was to give maccabi a penalty against us and he shouldhave got a red card ;)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

well i've seen him in almost every game in juve.Assured and hardworking in defence,boisterous and resilient in attack.

those stellar performances matter more than his failures at Roma.sure,he played really badly,but we haven't seen any of the crap at juve have we?until we do i say we give Jonathan a break,take a backseat and watch him strut his stuff.

Nobody will be more happy than me if he never repeats his Roma days....

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I have seen Zebina and all Juve matches this season xept 2nd half against lazio. Zebina has been doing great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)