Mafia dutch style (13 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thought gun blaze happened whenever it's ordered, cause the point is to stop the gun blaze victim to keep polluting the environment :D
Nah, allways after deadline, kind of a mexican stand off tool for detective, its a tactical play, and as I said, this games special actions is all about the night time phase.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Oh and @piotrr, the post in which you mentioned every member (including myself) and asked them to call X out on his BG claim made me think you were the D, trying to make sure you could trust X (i don't know if it was a random post or you really wanted to make sure you could trust X though :D).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It is such a pain in the ass to play as the D. I literally couldn't say anything valuable in the thread, that's why Osman was trying to make me speak all the time.
Still, i'm glad i managed to stay alive, not like the previous Ds. :D
This is the upteenth time I have suspected the D to be a G, because he shares the similar traits of being way too guarded and secretive in tone/demeanor. BGs are easy to spot, but Ds alot less, and tend to assume likely G instead.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
How can you hate being a G? The chance of being a G is the only reason i sign up
I'm not much use behind the scenes, what I love about this game and where my strengths are is analysing the players concerning who is and who isn't a G.

When you're a G, you basically got it all layed out in front of you before the game even starts.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Because I rather take a random shot on possibly getting a G (got paranoid and Völlers post seemed more and more sinister to me, especially after X was gunning for him that night) then saving someone I have no idea if he is a G or not (too soon to suss out with so little to see at first day), saving a G and then him seeming as a C for everyone else more due to it would been bad.

Plus as I said, I didnt fear being lynched for the very last minute change, even if it brings more heat, whoever pressures me I figured I could explain myself, even if it was unnecessary attention.
I understand your logic but i still think it was a big mistake. It was only day 1, Voller (nobody for that matter actually) can be so suspicious on day 1 that it warrants such a move (ALC was dying, which didn't matter that much [:kiss:] given the risk you took (and you could have prevented it anyway), Voller was at best a 50-50 suspect, and you risked your life with that move). If you thought ALC was a C, you should have just used your lawyer powers.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Oh and @piotrr, the post in which you mentioned every member (including myself) and asked them to call X out on his BG claim made me think you were the D, trying to make sure you could trust X (i don't know if it was a random post or you really wanted to make sure you could trust X though :D).
Yeah, i needed everyone to see it. I made sure i'm not the first person to do this tho.
Thanks for discussing about this with X at first. You and Ocelot were they only ones that cared about this, and X was acting weird (he was saying there's no need to wait).

Also, you were not supposed to die yesterday. You were on a C list, at least on mine. X was supposed to tell everyone to vote Kate but shit happened and i needed to go with the flow on you.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I'm not much use behind the scenes, what I love about this game and where my strengths are is analysing the players concerning who is and who isn't a G.

When you're a G, you basically got it all layed out in front of you before the game even starts.
Your biggest mistake was not changing your style of play. You did everything the same as in the previous game where you were a G. :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yeah, i needed everyone to see it. I made sure i'm not the first person to do this tho.
Thanks for discussing about this with X at first. You and Ocelot were they only ones that cared about this, and X was acting weird (he was saying there's no need to wait).

Also, you were not supposed to die yesterday. You were on a C list, at least on mine. X was supposed to tell everyone to vote Kate but shit happened and i needed to go with the flow on you.
I know i never understood why it was used against me, there was no in harm in waiting for everybody to see X's claim, especially considering the loss of 5 Cs on day 1.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This takes away a lot from how I'd rate X's performace this game though, thought he let Hoori die on purpose so he could blaze Kate today unexpectedly :D

Still a great game, but not quite as good ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Your biggest mistake was not changing your style of play. You did everything the same as in the previous game where you were a G. :D
I also play this way as a C though, at least I'd like to think so :D

Last game I played I was the BG and came out very early 'cause they tried to whack me on day one, after that I behaved very differently of course. Still, for the long run I'm trying to behave similarly every game, no matter the role.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
This is the upteenth time I have suspected the D to be a G, because he shares the similar traits of being way too guarded and secretive in tone/demeanor. BGs are easy to spot, but Ds alot less, and tend to assume likely G instead.
I tried to be super cautious cause i still remember how easy was it for the Gs to find out about Salvo and radekas (when they were the Ds) and whack them.
I investigated Kate and Salvo and then tried to not talk to them at all.

Oh and btw @Ocelot i remembered now how i found out that you're a G. You were the only person that questioned Kate on day 1 so i thought that you will be whacked after my investigation. Nothing happened so it was pretty clear.
Also, it was fun how you tried to lure someone to accuse Kate. :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
This takes away a lot from how I'd rate X's performace this game though, thought he let Hoori die on purpose so he could blaze Kate today unexpectedly :D

Still a great game, but not quite as good ;)
That would have been stupid come on :D He got so unlucky and could cost cs the game. His (and Piotrr's) brilliant idea was to gamble on you (they had not investigated you anyway) and gunblaze Kate (which would have happened if Zach hadn't messed up).

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I tried to be super cautious cause i still remember how easy was it for the Gs to find out about Salvo and radekas (when they were the Ds) and whack them.

Oh and btw @Ocelot i remembered now how i found out that you're a G. You were the only person that questioned Kate on day 1 so i thought that you will be whacked after my investigation. Nothing happened so it was pretty clear.
They would never whack me if the BG wasn't jailed by pure luck though (it was X too :p).

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
You played very well in my eyes, you were one of the few i was sure of their c role. Sheik defending me on the day i was lynched made me suspicious. And Ocelot's "i'm going to quit the game if x is not the BG" had me super suspicious of him as well. Kate was great, never thought she could be a g.
Thanks. For once I think I played okay. It was rough knowing I was investigated on night 1.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Also, X pissed me so much on day 1 i really wanted to lynch him later. Then on day 2 he comes out as the BG. :lol:

My first message to him was 'what an irony that we need to cooperate.'

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

I wasn't really on my A game this time :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)