Mafia dutch style (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
we do. I checked it and agreed with piotrr to for now handle the same as other games. We need to make one clear rules book and use only that one.
The rules are PERFECTLY CLEAR. Nothing happens before deadline except jailing, nothing. That few past narrators made mistakes or deliberately circumvented them is not relevant. Actions are all night time revealed except jailing, since they are all counter balanced to eachother: lynch-lawyer save, whack-gunblazing- protecting, investigating-snooping etc.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You played very well in my eyes, you were one of the few i was sure of their c role. Sheik defending me on the day i was lynched made me suspicious. And Ocelot's "i'm going to quit the game if x is not the BG" had me super suspicious of him as well. Kate was great, never thought she could be a g.
I mean I know I played horribly, but that was what made you suspicious? :D That was a throw away line, I'd haev said the same had I been a C.

Btw on day one when I voted Kate, that was an honest mistake, something I'd also do as a C (well, maybe not with Kate, but casting a meaningless vote). I was under mad pressure and didn't even have time to read up on all pages :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The rules are PERFECTLY CLEAR. Nothing happens before deadline except jailing, nothing. That few past narrators made mistakes or deliberately circumvented them is not relevant. Actions are all night time revealed except jailing, since they are all counter balanced to eachother: lynch-lawyer save, whack-gunblazing- protecting, investigating-snooping etc.
Thought gun blaze happened whenever it's ordered, cause the point is to stop the gun blaze victim to keep polluting the environment :D

Apr 15, 2006
You played very well in my eyes, you were one of the few i was sure of their c role. Sheik defending me on the day i was lynched made me suspicious. And Ocelot's "i'm going to quit the game if x is not the BG" had me super suspicious of him as well. Kate was great, never thought she could be a g.
I defended you cos I thought it would be a good opportunity to get some credibility as a C, plus I've seen this situation happen to Alen many years ago, and thought those who'd remember it would believe me. I thought it worked cos no one openly suspected me for much of the day.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thanks, hoori. I thought your first post (referecing Janna's initial PM) was very clever and i was surprised when nobody else seemed to take notice. Had i not been absent the day you were lynched maybe we couldve saved you.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I mean I know I played horribly, but that was what made you suspicious? :D That was a throw away line, I'd haev said the same had I been a C.

Btw on day one when I voted Kate, that was an honest mistake, something I'd also do as a C (well, maybe not with Kate, but casting a meaningless vote). I was under mad pressure and didn't even have time to read up on all pages :D
Did you suspect me of being the D? :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I missed the voting on day 1 so I really didn't pay attention to that until yesterday. But that line to me was very weird, completely unlike your sensible calm character :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sorry Os i had to jail you for insurance purposes
I had no idea you were planning shit (might aswell have, I was going for Ocelot, piottr the D lol, and the Fred who looks more and more G to me every game he is C lol), but was convinced jailer was recruited with the jailing of Hoori and Me.

How was he still listening to you if he was recruited?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True, but we'd only have to make that decision a couple of minutes before deadline. This way, it was foregone.

- - - Updated - - -

It was X, Fred, ALC

I wanted to get Fred to be fully honest :D
Thanks man, would have loved to join you.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Did you suspect me of being the D? :D
Yep, once on the second day (though I didn't act on it), and definitely today. Even said that we should whack you.

I knew that the D had contacted X no matter what he was saying, and he was mad suspicious of you but suddenly dropped it once he outed himself as the BG. Plus your general behaviour.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I absolutely hate playing as a G lol.

Apr 15, 2006
I had no idea you were planning shit (might aswell have, I was going for Ocelot, piottr the D lol, and the Fred who looks more and more G to me every game he is C lol), but was convinced jailer was recruited with the jailing of Hoori and Me.

How was he still listening to you if he was recruited?
The Jailer wasn't recruited. In fact, I still don't know who the Jailer is. :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Thanks, hoori. I thought your first post (referecing Janna's initial PM) was very clever and i was surprised when nobody else seemed to take notice. Had i not been absent the day you were lynched maybe we couldve saved you.
The reason why I was almost sure you were a C was that you mentioned that post :p

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yep, once on the second day (though I didn't act on it), and definitely today. Even said that we should whack you.

I knew that the D had contacted X no matter what he was saying, and he was mad suspicious of you but suddenly dropped it once he outed himself as the BG. Plus your general behaviour.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I absolutely hate playing as a G lol.
It is such a pain in the ass to play as the D. I literally couldn't say anything valuable in the thread, that's why Osman was trying to make me speak all the time.
Still, i'm glad i managed to stay alive, not like the previous Ds. :D

- - - Updated - - -

The Jailer wasn't recruited. In fact, I still don't know who the Jailer is. :D
I don't know either lol.
My bet is on Kyle though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I absolutely hate playing as a G lol
How can you hate being a G? The chance of being a G is the only reason i sign up

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why didn't you use your power to save ALC instead of doing what you did on day 1?
Because I rather take a random shot on possibly getting a G (got paranoid and Völlers post seemed more and more sinister to me, especially after X was gunning for him that night) then saving someone I have no idea if he is a G or not (too soon to suss out with so little to see at first day), saving a G and then him seeming as a C for everyone else more due to it would been bad.

Plus as I said, I didnt fear being lynched for the very last minute change, even if it brings more heat, whoever pressures me I figured I could explain myself, even if it was unnecessary attention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)