Mafia 2018! (3 Viewers)

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
See, same case like Wittl and Jehtro, newbie here..
Saw some info, and applied it later on is it too much to consider

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Invisibility off
I'm all about transparency like any other good law abiding citizen
Imma stick to kyle gonna switch to foeller if he can get killed

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Don't hi me you filthy fuck
I missed u so much and now u want me dead
This worse than anything thst Kyle Fred X Osman can do combine
This cut deep
U not my habibi no more
:heart:

I have to poke you a little bit to get some information from you in mafia, you know. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Anyone else think it’s weird how @blondu was acting before? Anyways, the Gs are probably going to be the people who barely post and only do enough so they don’t get lynched. So people with around 5 posts.

I need to drive my mom to the airport and didn’t even sign up for the game to begin with so I won’t have a lot of chance to post today.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I need to drive my mom to the airport and didn’t even sign up for the game to begin with so I won’t have a lot of chance to post today.
Please post a picture from the airport later. Can be just a building pic from your car.

Not that i don't believe you. :kiss:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:heart:

I have to poke you a little bit to get some information from you in mafia, you know. :D
I've always been a C
Except for once I was a G but was too restricting I wanna serial kill
C is better for me
I wish I was detective I woulda shot feed first but he's narrator, Kyle would have been option 2, you'd never be an option but I'd shoot u too now

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
deliberately lynching inactive player on the first couple of days when you have no leads is one thing, auto lynching inactive players on the first day or two gets you a C lynched 99% of the times. Only G's benefit from auto lynching early, they will get their 5 posts in, usually.
I dont care. The inactive one need to be banned from the forums too. Rules need to be followed

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
@Fred i hope you will do the counting of the posts and kill the afks. And i would do a list of afk players who shit on our game and ban them for future participations. The discussions here are dull if only 5,6 posters are doing their jobs.
I think this is a red flag too, right now its 13 vs 4, killing people will make the odds better for the G's

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
What do you think should be the tactic tonight? Go for a coin toss hoping Gs will rescue one of them or just focus votes on a single suspect and hope for the best?
The coin flip thing is super annoying. It always ends up confusing more than it helps, and when we finally get some information from the whole thing, it's usually too late. :D That being said: It's better than just focusing votes on a single suspect.

- - - Updated - - -

I've always been a C
Except for once I was a G but was too restricting I wanna serial kill
C is better for me
I wish I was detective I woulda shot feed first but he's narrator, Kyle would have been option 2, you'd never be an option but I'd shoot u too now
:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)