Mafia 2018! (12 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Accusing who? Voller?
It's clearly a joke, i said welcome back dolphin and vote voller..
It's a marathon, not a sprint, we can change our votes later on..

It's more like you're trying to shift the vote for someone. Then again i rarely post, so you probably didn't know my post pattern or my sense of jokes

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
We all should try to find a few peeps, threaten them and see what happens, otherwise the day is a waste if everyone just randomly votes :) Whats your intuition telling you?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
It's not about you, you actually did exactly what can be expected from a noob when accused of the invisibility thing, admitting straight away.

My point is that Monty did completely the opposite by first denying it (twice) and throwing Jethro name. only after the screen he admitted and mentioned the timing. Again it's not much to go by but for a first day it's a start if we need to pick 2-3 targets.
:tup:
We all should try to find a few peeps, threaten them and see what happens, otherwise the day is a waste if everyone just randomly votes :) Whats your intuition telling you?
Ikr.. i just defending myself :)
I'm not really sure tbh. Monty have his fair share of being suspicious. Jethro also weird with his pm, why not ask @Fred?

Your way of prying for information also abit weird, what if you lynched a C on the 1st day? But it's a given, since I actually a bit ignorant with the settings

There's too many inactive to make a proper guess work imo.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Mate, it's been posted everywhere that game starts at 11am today...I logged in today morning, read up , asked a question about voting and made sure I was ready before the 11am start...this included the invisibility thingy...

As far as i'm concerned I did what was specified and answered you accordingly
All Im saying is that you reaction was completely uncharacteristic of almost any noob C accused of the same. You should take it as a compliment if you are a C btw,

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
All Im saying is that you reaction was completely uncharacteristic of almost any noob C accused of the same. You should take it as a compliment if you are a C btw,
I might be a noob to this online version, but i'm actually pretty decent in the real life version

I didnt really want to bring up the noob thing anyway...these guys make enough fun of me in haxball

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I might be a noob to this online version, but i'm actually pretty decent in the real life version

I didnt really want to bring up the noob thing anyway...these guys make enough fun of me in haxball
:lol:

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Moving on...

Hi @blondu who have you been PM'ing with?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
whoever knows my c plays know i like to step up and speak my mouth. the stupid c's who don't post will lose us the game if they don't step up.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
No one bro. Why?
Because you were, more then once. Denying only makes you look all the more guilty

Do I need to pull the screens? :D

That with you pushing for autolynching smells G

- - - Updated - - -

whoever knows my c plays know i like to step up and speak my mouth. the stupid c's who don't post will lose us the game if they don't step up.
They will lose us the game getting autolynchid just as well. It serves no one loosing C's regardless of thier activity

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hello guys, nice to play this game again.
Here we go again..you were a G two times now and got me lynched. Told people who you were but they didnt listened.
I've been a G with Fresh and Kyle before, both were awfully quite the first day then. Id say that these guys are not Gs this time
Kyle

- - - Updated - - -

this is a thing a G would say...
lol you've just gone after me for no reason at all. Behaving very weird

Blondu

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #179
    Maddy Pitbull
    Pitbull Wittl
    ADP1897 Voller
    Fr3sh Blondu
    ALC Blondu
    Tomice Blondu
    Monty Blondu
    Kyle Blondu

Voller is in jail and his vote won't count.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    Blondu
    In case i'm overslept

It's CET 11 right? Isn't it like 16.00 or smth?

ADP a suspect too
    Yeah, so does the rest of us.
    I already cleared it with some peeps here, afaik you're the suspect, prying for some chaos and confusion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)