Mafia 2018! (3 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
What do you think should be the tactic tonight? Go for a coin toss hoping Gs will rescue one of them or just focus votes on a single suspect and hope for the best?
Wouldnt going random means we risk losing our bodyguard and detective ?

Hard as it is , I feel there are clues slowly emerging (assuming people are reading the posts)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You are the best. :D
Write me a poem
In how good I am at mafia
And im best ever
2 stanzas with 4 verses pls
Also say I'm prettier then @Klin
In the last games i played, and was a C, we always had inactive people and one inactive G from those people. Something like 3 or 4 from 20. Anyways, my vote stands.
Tell the truth
Best game was narrator and rigged the game beautifully

- - - Updated - - -

You tell him bro. :tup:
Ghosted so hard and came back just to kill a nigga:sad:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm done with my night shift
Headed home
When I wake up I expect @Kyle being revealed as dead G and a 2 stanza 4 verses poem from @Völler

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I missed those :touched:

First day is such a conundrum. Everyone shooting in the dark.

Wittl and ADP looking most suspicious now if it's true they've changed inv mode just as the game started.
Those 2 also seem suspicious to me, more because of their posting habits though. I bolded Wittl twice, he is supposed to be a rookie right? Most rookies would defend themselves, this one is staying quiet

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Those 2 also seem suspicious to me, more because of their posting habits though. I bolded Wittl twice, he is supposed to be a rookie right? Most rookies would defend themselves, this one is staying quiet
Bro.. i change my invisibility also because of your post..
I don't know how to post link on old post..
I still can post the screen shot, right?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)