Mafia 2018! (4 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Have you played mafia before? How are you going to approach the game?
@Jethro just PM'd me what this game is and what to do. So I'm a newbie too and can't help him (just played werewolf sometimes, but never online until now, to answer sexy-butt- @Maddy’s question from previous page). But now the question is, why would he contact me? Is this something G‘s do or not? :numnum:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
@Fred i hope you will do the counting of the posts and kill the afks. And i would do a list of afk players who shit on our game and ban them for future participations. The discussions here are dull if only 5,6 posters are doing their jobs.
This isr the most G post made so far

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
It's all just random guess in 1st day afterall, pick the least annoying ppl, or safe the most likeliest to blowing tantrum later on

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
@Jethro just PM'd me what this game is and what to do. So I'm a newbie too and can't help him (just played werewolf sometimes, but never online until now, to answer sexy-butt- @Maddy’s question from previous page). But now the question is, why would he contact me? Is this something G's do or not? :numnum:
What do you think it means?
Yeah, wanted to test something :D
What?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Y, obviously. Just thought that him not being instructed to turn it off is a sign that either the Gs are lazy or that he is not one
It is. But a smart G tactic would be to it on/off. Just as long as one makes sure they don't go to PM section.

A bit gutsy, so perhaps soemthing only experienced G's would dare.

So far Jethro is a noob C: His PM to wittl and not turning invisibility on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)