Mafia 2018! (21 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
@Wittl @piotrr @Jethro 14 minutes

- - - Updated - - -

How could he possibly know for sure that Tomice is not a G by being a D himself IN DAY 1?
Exactly. The correct detective would know that the results wouldn't be out before midnight, but someone who pretended to be the D might not have known the rules and made that claim anyway, which is what I'm pretty sure blondu did.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I think Radekas is drunk

- - - Updated - - -

Then he wouldn't claim that would he?
He would if he wanted to get Cs sympathy? That's the suspicious part. He tried to imply he's a D. Only a G would do that. He didn't know that the real D did not get any investigation results so far though. That's why he fucked up. How can this not be clear to you people...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Exactly. The correct detective would know that the results wouldn't be out before midnight, but someone who pretended to be the D might not have known the rules and made that claim anyway, which is what I'm pretty sure blondu did.
So you're saying both blondu and Tomice are Gs?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He was saying that the D is in this game and in the next sentence he was saying that "Tomice is not a G" for sure. If that doesn't imply that he's a D to you then you either are a G or an inexperienced player. I know you are not the latter.

Blondu fucked up that's how. Maybe better Gs were not online.
So you are saying i'm a G? You imply you're the D that knows more than others?

Wow, suspicious bro.

your logic. :applause:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
He would if he wanted to get Cs sympathy? That's the suspicious part. He tried to imply he's a D. Only a G would do that. He didn't know that the real D did not get any investigation results so far though. That's why he fucked up. How can this not be clear to you people...
I would be very careful making assumption and treating them as fact, It something you would want to avoid.

Not saying it's not a possibility but acting like it's a fact is detrimental to playing the game

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
So you're saying both blondu and Tomice are Gs?
Imagine this. Blondu is a G. He knows Tomice is a C. He sees Tomice getting traction. He claims that "Tomice is not a G for sure" several times, while also posting "remember there's a D in this game" guys. Tomice gets lynched and turns out to be a C.

Blondu looks like a D and is either getting no traction for a few days or forces the real D to come out and play.

The idea is good, but he fucked up because he didn't know the rules.

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #593
    Maddy Tomice
    Pitbull Maddy
    ADP1897 Pitbull
    Fr3sh Tomice
    ALC Blondu
    Tomice Blondu
    Monty Tomice
    Kyle Blondu
    Klin Tomice
    Blondu Tomice
    Piotr Wittl
    Campionesidd Blondu
    Wittl Piotrr
    Radekas Blondu

Tomice 5
    Blondu 5
    Wittl 1
    Pitbull 1
    Piottr 1
    Maddy 1

Basel93, Jethro yet to vote

Voller is in jail and his vote won't count.

Last vote will be on 10:59!

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    I would be very careful making assumption and treating them as fact, It something you would want to avoid.

Not saying it's not a possibility but acting like it's a fact is detrimental to playing the game
    The only one posting about facts was blondu. He told us several times that you are not a G for sure while not having any way to know that unless he's a G himself.

I might be wrong but for day one, what blondu did is the biggest piece of evidence we can possibly get. There's literally no other thing worth going for so far.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Imagine this. Blondu is a G. He knows Tomice is a C. He sees Tomice getting traction. He claims that "Tomice is not a G for sure" several times, while also posting "remember there's a D in this game" guys. Tomice gets lynched and turns out to be a C.

Blondu looks like a D and is either getting no traction for a few days or forces the real D to come out and play.

The idea is good, but he fucked up because he didn't know the rules.
    For this to happen Gs team would have to be Fresh, blondu, Jethro and Basel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)