Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Nani can play on both wings.. is very fast (finally we'll be able to counter when needed) and has CL experience...

IMO it's a good transfer..
the day i see us pull off a quick breathless counter i pull out my dick and slap someone with it

- - - Updated - - -

Nani can play on both wings.. is very fast (finally we'll be able to counter when needed) and has CL experience...

IMO it's a good transfer..
the day i see us pull off a quick breathless counter i pull out my dick and slap someone with it

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, getting just one of them wouldn't make sense.

Nani, Sanchez, Gabbiadini and we would be still a winger short on the left.
y do ppl put gabby down as a winger...sure he can pull off the role on occasion but thats not his primary role

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Football italia is a fucking whorehouse

Title of article "Juventus clinch Nani deal"

First line of article "Juventus is increasingly close to striking a deal about Nani"

Last lines of article "if juventus doesnt move fast, Van Gaal will cancel the deal cause he wants to keep Nani"

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Di Maria's agent Jorge Mendes was in Turin, he had a meeting with Marotta & Paratici - Sources from Spain . He is also the agent of Nani

That Jorge Mendes has a great client list.

Anyway, probably just Nani. No way Real will let their 2nd best player go and even if PSG and City would throw absurd money on him.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Football italia is a fucking whorehouse

First line of article "Juventus is increasingly close to striking a deal about Nani"

Last lines of article "if juventus doesnt move fast, Van Gaal will cancel the deal cause he wants to keep Nani"
Yup.Motherfucking peasands they are.Even goal.com roflstomps on them easily.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Football italia is a $#@!ing $#@!house

Well spotted!! :tup:

Now, next up.......

Mathematics. ;)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The rumor was that Nani could be have for 5-7m. At that price its a no brainer. At 12m its more difficult. 10m would be ok I guess. He gives a lot of flexibility as he is good with both feet and can play on either flank and is still young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)