Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
what happened to Conte not wanting Nani?

- - - Updated - - -

that is a really sad outlook, sell the league's top goalscorer and sign someone who hasn't had an impact for at least 2 seasons now
i would think nani would be a player conte would find very useful

media again

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that investment will be justified.

If not,than f.. it.

4m per year is a lot of money to be thrown away like that (for us) and i hope that Nani will be aware of it.

Juventus is not a club for mercenaries where you can come and act like you don't care..
dude, chill.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be ridiculous.
Selling Immobile for Sanchez is acceptable.
Selling him for Nani is a pathetic backwards move.
lets wait and see at the end of it..no sense getting all worked up over guesswork

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I think he's gonna stay for sure.

But IMO this will be his last year at Juve.
me as well...he may come back at several points in his coaching career tho...he's a young coach and he has decades of coaching to do still. until the aliens come. so lets not think he's gonna b here for any long stretch of time again.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Football italia :seven:

Conte didn't decide overnight that he doesn't want Nani, he along Tevez were the names Conte mentioned since the first day he came here.

Hopefully the deal goes through, I'm sure he will return to his pre injuries form and prove many wrong, like Tevez and Pirlo did.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Conte didn't decide overnight that he doesn't want Nani, he along Tevez were the names Conte mentioned since the first day he came here
Hopefully the deal goes through, I'm sure he will return to his pre injuries form and prove
many wrong, like Tevez and Pirlodid.
Ofcourse he will.Its Serie A afterall. :lol:
However if u expect this guy to make a difference in Europe,im not sure.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hope we get this guy and we can sort out his recent performances and bring him back to a higher level. If so, we got a great player.

Forza Conte and his man-management :touched:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
what happened to Conte not wanting Nani?

Conte didn't decide overnight that he doesn't want Nani, he along Tevez were the names Conte mentioned since the first day he came here.

Hopefully the deal goes through, I'm sure he will return to his pre injuries form and prove many wrong, like Tevez and Pirlo did.
Bringing Nani alone would be a bit disappointing. I hope we spend Immobile's money towards Sanchez which I could live with. Those two would finally enable Conte to play 433/442. I'm still disappointed with the sale of Immobile though.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Bringing Nani alone would be a bit disappointing. I hope we spend Immobile's money towards Sanchez which I could live with. Those two would finally enable Conte to play 433/442. I'm still disappointed with the sale of Immobile though.
inb4 zach

I think we will get both.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
My point is if we already have a player like Nani, why not give the one that we own & is Italian a chance to play in the 4-3-3. Giovinco is clearly crud as a striker and is better suited in a wide position, as shown by his success in Parma. Unless we're acquiring a guy who we can say will with certainty be a better option than Giovinco in a 4-3-3(Sanchez, Di Maria, Cuadrado), why bother bringing in a guy like Nani and paying him 3-4 MILLION? It makes no sense...

People like to $#@! on Giovinco but fact is he is a good dribber, is shifty in his movements, and has a better shot at least than Nani. If you're going to bring in a mercenary, play Giovinco. Only way Giovinco shouldn't play LW in a 4-3-3 is if you bring in a guy who is quality - the first name that comes to mind is Cuadrado. His production as a forward this year has been incredible.

I'm sure there are others, but their names aren't Menez or Nani.
Man - you be on something surely.

Nani is 10 times the player Gio will ever be and if Conte can bring out his true qualities, he'd be almost unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)