Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
What exactly happened to nani after the season in which he had the most assist , i think he was one of the shortlisted 23 players for ballon d'or in 2011 . Did he get a major injury or just lost form ?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Media's new tactics to make things sound more exciting, report that a player has agreed with a team knowing very well that the big issue to any transfer is agreeing with the club itself.

This doesn't really mean anything, same thing with Sanchez. But good on the media, now they can sell even more.

Jul 20, 2012
Media's new tactics to make things sound more exciting, report that a player has agreed with a team knowing very well that the big issue to any transfer is agreeing with the club itself.

This doesn't really mean anything, same thing with Sanchez. But good on the media, now they can sell even more.
Agreed but Nani is more likely to come compared to Sanchez.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nani to Juventus "The deal is pretty close". " Nani will play his last match with Man Utd & then he'll sign new Juve deal." - Sky Sport :hustini:
what happened to Conte not wanting Nani?

- - - Updated - - -

With Immobile's departure (face it, we're gonna sell him) it's likely we'd fund Nani's transfer fee + one year of his wages.
that is a really sad outlook, sell the league's top goalscorer and sign someone who hasn't had an impact for at least 2 seasons now

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
what happened to Conte not wanting Nani?

- - - Updated - - -

that is a really sad outlook, sell the league's top goalscorer and sign someone who hasn't had an impact for at least 2 seasons now
Conte not wanting nani came from this source , " Conte wants Di Maria, Suarez, Cavani " - Football Italia :lol:

Nikola

May 21, 2009
I hope that investment will be justified.

If not,than f.. it.

4m per year is a lot of money to be thrown away like that (for us) and i hope that Nani will be aware of it.

Juventus is not a club for mercenaries where you can come and act like you don't care..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)