Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Then why did you bring up Giovinco ? Incosistent & weak defensively are his middle names.
My point is if we already have a player like Nani, why not give the one that we own & is Italian a chance to play in the 4-3-3. Giovinco is clearly crud as a striker and is better suited in a wide position, as shown by his success in Parma. Unless we're acquiring a guy who we can say will with certainty be a better option than Giovinco in a 4-3-3(Sanchez, Di Maria, Cuadrado), why bother bringing in a guy like Nani and paying him 3-4 MILLION? It makes no sense...

People like to shit on Giovinco but fact is he is a good dribber, is shifty in his movements, and has a better shot at least than Nani. If you're going to bring in a mercenary, play Giovinco. Only way Giovinco shouldn't play LW in a 4-3-3 is if you bring in a guy who is quality - the first name that comes to mind is Cuadrado. His production as a forward this year has been incredible.

I'm sure there are others, but their names aren't Menez or Nani.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Nani is an extremely talented football and at the price being touted about, he's almost certainly a steal. However he is one of the most frustrating footballers you're ever likely to see. Almost like he plays in his own world at times. One thing I do like about him is how strong he is on the ball, this leads to quality ball retention skills cause he knows how to protect the ball and can get our ailing counters going in the right direction.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
It gets funnier the longer you watch it for. :D
HAHA thats so true and im no fan boy of Nani but please dont compare the two because id take Nani in a heart beat of Gio. If Conte blocked the deal for Nani it isnt because he thinks Gio can take on that role full time. Hopefully its because he knows something thats brewing in the market that we dont. That what im hoping anyways lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)