Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nah, you guys should buy good wingers.

- - - Updated - - -

Lichtsteiner is probably one of the best right backs in the world. Caceres for backup. On the left back Asamoah for the offensive, Ogbonna for the defensive. I think we're pretty solid in terms of fullbacks.

Mind you we'd play with 4 defenders instead of the current 5 by changing to 4312, 433 or 4231
Yeah man, we were specifically discussing the 4-3-1-2.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Inter is just taking this on, because they're also interested in Osvaldo, and probably want us to drop our interest. Don't think they'll see it through if we step aside for Osbaldo IMO. Could be wrong though, but it's how I think this situation is, coz their interest is quite sudden.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Osvaldo is the shit Bro.

His goals will fire us to EL glory, and he will bag two hat-ricks and three braces in the league. He will score 15 goals in 12 appearances for us. Such is the power of the Lone Greasy Meatball or LGM.

Mar 30, 2006
I doubt Inter will sign him, and even if they do I'm 100% sure that he will flop there.
Cuz Mazzari is an ass hat and will play Nani as a striker in his 352 or in a central position like he did with Hamsik.

Nani should realize this and join Juventus. Plus Inter is such a poisonous environment at the moment he will certainly see no success and just encounter problems there.. he would be wasting his career. At least at Juve he can get CL and win titles. Marotta should really bid for him. We wont be able to sign a winger of Nani's level for the prices he would currently go for. He is a beast when in form and has simply fallen on hard times.

Maybe we can sweeten the offer with Padoin.. he would prob walk into Man utds midfield.

Mar 30, 2006
Dude. Make up your mind. It's either Nani or Osvaldo. We can't have both.
If it comes down to it I would obviously want Nani. But I dont think us siging a winger impacts us signing a striker given we are selling too.
I think Nani could have been had even if we kept Vucinic and did not try at all for Osvaldo.

So I want both. I am reading on twitter some claims Nani's has agreed with Inter. They may have really fucked up our mercato with the whole Guarin thing if so. They wasted our time then ended up going for our transfer target and caused trouble in our squad with Vucinic. Those cocksuckers .. Juve should totally stop dealing with inter.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the story with his injury? I read another month.
yeah about that. It was a pretty bad injury but Moyes was vague on it. I think he said "a while" when it happened and I read it was 6-8 weeks at the time. Either way its not like we need him for the starting 11 right now.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If it comes down to it I would obviously want Nani. But I dont think us siging a winger impacts us signing a striker given we are selling too.
I think Nani could have been had even if we kept Vucinic and did not try at all for Osvaldo.

So I want both. I am reading on twitter some claims Nani's has agreed with Inter. They may have really fucked up our mercato with the whole Guarin thing if so. They wasted our time then ended up going for our transfer target and caused trouble in our squad with Vucinic. Those cocksuckers .. Juve should totally stop dealing with inter.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah about that. It was a pretty bad injury but Moyes was vague on it. I think he said "a while" when it happened and I read it was 6-8 weeks at the time. Either way its not like we need him for the starting 11 right now.
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)