Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
It sucks if your fullbacks aren't awesome. It's up to them to provide width and defend. Or you play really slow and hope there aren't any counters.
Lichtsteiner is probably one of the best right backs in the world. Caceres for backup. On the left back Asamoah for the offensive, Ogbonna for the defensive. I think we're pretty solid in terms of fullbacks.

Mind you we'd play with 4 defenders instead of the current 5 by changing to 4312, 433 or 4231

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Lichtsteiner is probably one of the best right backs in the world. Caceres for backup. On the left back Asamoah for the offensive, Ogbonna for the defensive. I think we're pretty solid in terms of fullbacks.

Mind you we'd play with 4 defenders instead of the current 5 by changing to 4312, 433 or 4231
ogbonna as leftback is absolute joke. we have been him against real Madrid and di maria owned him to pieces.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Thumbs up for the formation, but im really against the idea of us signing Nani. I think we can do better personally, no reason we shouldn't be paying over the odds for a man utd bench warmer.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Nani due back from injury in 10 days time but Moyes states that he will have to compete for a place.

- - - Updated - - -

Manchester Utd fan forum link below re NANI

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/nani.370479/page-88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)