Luca Cigarini - Sevilla - CM (4 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we need a back up for melo, but also a back up for aquilani. cigarini wouldnt be a bad move, but i fear if we get injuries with either starting players, we may be in trouble.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I rememb he was very promising player in Italy, but after he moved to Spain i didn't hear anything about him. Anyway, he could be really more useful player than Momo is.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hear Bruno Soriano is good.

Also, whos been starting for Sevilla of the two Italians, Guarente or Cigarini?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Aquilani, Marchisio and Melo are better midfielders than Cigarini. There's no way he'd take their spots, and that means he'll be sent to the bench which I don't think he'll accept.

Go for Poli.

May 22, 2007
A 21 year old bench warmer from Sampdoria won't accept the bench in Juventus? Makes no sense.
Makes sense if he's unhappy about sitting on the bench at Sampdoria. I think Juventus and Delneri would be too big an attraction for him though, and he'll probably get game time anyway with Injuryman and Mr Suspension being our starting CMs.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Makes sense if he's unhappy about sitting on the bench at Sampdoria. I think Juventus and Delneri would be too big an attraction for him though, and he'll probably get game time anyway with Injuryman and Mr Suspension being our starting CMs.
That's what I meant. Someone who is warming Samp's bench won't be in position to say no to Juventus, even if Juve can't guarantee him a starting spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)