Luís Fabiano (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
Yes!! Luis Fabiano is better than Zlatan, for exemple.
That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think? He's got talent alright, but Zlatan is a proven goalscorer in europe and at the international level. Fabiano is untested outside Brazil...

Jul 12, 2002
No, I don't.

Luis Fabiano is a great player and soon he will prove it. The problem for him, it is Brazil squad alredy have THE player (Ronaldo).
Well, I suppose that we'll find out who is better once Fabiano comes to Europe. But, right now, I don't see how you can predict how he would do in Europe.

Mar 14, 2004
You poeple in brazil have som kinda of problem.....Lucio is shit????
Common lets face it that the guy is great.....participates in offense,strong,good technique.....half of europe biggest clubs chaseing him.........and I doubt that they are the stupid ones!

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
C'mon!!!! Like i said before... Lúcio, Emmerson and Roque Junior are the worse nightmare for me and for all Brazilian football fan.

If in Europe you like Lucio, I only can say: "Poor you!".

The last Great Defender was Aldair. Lúcio is not what we need (Brazil Team). Alex and Luisão are Great.

Jul 12, 2002
C'mon!!!! Like i said before... Lúcio, Emmerson and Roque Junior are the worse nightmare for me and for all Brazilian football fan.

The last Great Defender was Aldair. Lúcio is not what we need (Brazil Team). Alex and Luisão are Great.
Maybe he's not as good as Aldair, but he's certainly a very good player. Just because he isn't the player that your NT needs him to be, doesn't mean that he isn't good.

OP
Mar 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    Thats true, but I never like him (me and 170 mi people in Brazil).
    Me too! :D
    Renato over Emerson, Alex over Lucio.. Please!!

I heard something about Luís Fabiano, Robinho further Diego to going to Juve! But.. neither do I believe that it gonna happen!

And please, don't speak anymore that Lucio have a good technique.. Yeah, strong!! Too much I think.. :fero:

Mar 14, 2004
    Common.....do you people in Brazil have TV? Have you seen what Lucio did in their CL season 2 years ago? It isnt his fault that he plays in Never-Kusen! I dont care how he played in yours country and for your NT(oh yess....you were WC with him in defence) cuz in Europe where the best football is played; he performed excellent! And for Emerson....i can just say that youre crazy! Guy is in among 5 best DM in the world,champion with Roma(interesting...he also played in Never-Kusen)......who are Renato and Alex? for now....NOBODY!!!!!!!! Alex was sent to PSV to gain expirience....Chelsea are no dummies. And I would send Renato to Hansa Rostock before joining any serious club. BTW,I watched him as many times as Diego and he shown nothing to impress me.
    So stop insulting Emerson with silly comparisions.......yess,he plays for Roma but I watch him as a football profesional player. Not as a ROMA player,and if I could....I would bring him instantley to Juve.....and Moggi would too.....but Sensi says no to Juve every time...sayonara

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Hmmmmmm.....I think it is rather strange that you turn your back on the players that won you the World Cup in 2002 (except for Emerson who pathetically hurt himself and did not play).

In the USA, if we had those types of players we would be the happiest nation in the world, as WE probably would of won the Cup. We would be very grateful of their services.

Too bad you guys don't have the next Pele, Freddy Adu. I have played with him in the past (well always against him), and he made my team and I look like retards on the field! I remember talking about Juve with him and telling that they are the greatest club!

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Too bad you guys don't have the next Pele, Freddy Adu. I have played with him in the past (well always against him), and he made my team and I look like retards on the field! I remember talking about Juve with him and telling that they are the greatest club!
    is the guy 14? he looks like 20

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah he is 14. Many people think that he is lying about his age, but Freddy has the birth certificate to prove that he is 14. Some people just grow faster than others I guess. I watched him play last night against the LA Galaxy, and he came on as a sub and tore things up! He made some great runs and passes, and he even held off a 28 year old defender that was twice his size. I bet you in the next month that he will really break out and start every game, cuz he will get so confident that he will start putting the ball in the net! DC United coach Nowak will have to start him! At 14, he is already a standout in MLS.

Forza Freddy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)