Lorenzo Marchionni (1 Viewer)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
The little man has arrived at Juve this summer, along with Carlo Ilari, both from Ascoli. We have him on loan.

Seems a little odd for a newpaper to give an interview to a 15 or 16 year old just moved to Juve, UNLESS, he is known for his potential?

A recent interview with Lorenzo:

Welcome to Juventus. That feeling makes you play for the team most of Italy?
"It 's definitely an indescribable feeling, we say that this part of my dream has come true"

About dreams, what is yours, footballing talking about?
"My dream as we all believe is to become a professional footballer"

All right. Which team's youth will play Juventus next season?
"Next year I will play in the national students'

You've already made friends with some of your new teammates?
"We say yes, I made a new acquaintance through facebook"

You are on loan to Juventus. The contract is a right of redemption?
"Yes, but honestly I do not know how much the figure"

As we know, you're a striker. Do you consider yourself more of a first bit static to Trezeguet, or a second mobile tip, like Del Piero?
"We say that a second peak are more mobile

Let's step back a moment. Which club did you grow up? You were born striker or you become over time?
"My football career began at age six, with the team of my country: I grew from there, then I moved to another team for three months and I bought this Ascoli. Since childhood I liked to goals. "

The goals, how you can understand, then you have in your blood. Have you fixed a minimum amount of signatures to be done during the next season?
"Honestly no, the important thing is to do well for me and has for the team will be more goals, the better"

Dall'Ascoli with you even moved Charles Ilari. You know him?
"It is a very good midfielder in the entry, I hope for him that could debut in the first team already this year, he deserves it"

Let's go talk about you. Besides football, what are your passions?
"In addition to football I have a passion for music: My favorite singer is Luciano Ligabue"

All right. We conclude with a question that you almost all the "players in the grass" is a special player who inspires you?
"I am inspired Alexandre Pato"

(tuttojuve)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
We shouldn't interview these kids and give them so much attention, they shouldn't feel like stars too soon, they should feel the club is much bigger than them and must earn an interview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)