Lorenzo Ariaudo (1 Viewer)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
From what I've seen here, nobody knows if Bonucci is actually any good or just Barzagli v.2. Gallas, he's just a crybaby troublemaker wherever he plays, Chelsea, Arsenal or France.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
From what I've seen here, nobody knows if Bonucci is actually any good or just Barzagli v.2. Gallas, he's just a crybaby troublemaker wherever he plays, Chelsea, Arsenal or France.
It's a shame Canna left then but hey we still have Legro :strong:

Look man, they may not be the world class center backs we've been asking for 3-4 years now but they certainly can't be worse than the ones we had or the ones we've ATM with the exception of Chellini ofcourse. They'll be an improvement to say the least IMO.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Lorenzo is a promising defender,maybe some ppl would say Gallas is a good sub,BUT actually Ariaudo is better sub.

Ariaudo if plays just 20 or 25 matches next season will show his heart and will try to prove his worth and will also develop himself,but Gallas will just go from bad to worse.

And if some say we need his experience then we have Legro.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Gallas is french...whinging and whining is therefore expected, if not that then we see volatility...its a fragile arrogance and inflated sense of self importance which I have seen in the french in general, for many moons. but still...Gallas has decent quality. And I would much rather see him with Chiellini, than Cannavaro, Legro, or a very inexperienced Ariuado. I am ALL for giving youngsters a chance, as our subs...now, if we are getting gallas and bonnuci, there is little space left for Ariuado, so I can understand why he wants to keep playing for cagliari. I would have preferred a season long loan...

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Gallas is french...whinging and whining is therefore expected, if not that then we see volatility...its a fragile arrogance and inflated sense of self importance which I have seen in the french in general, for many moons. but still...Gallas has decent quality. And I would much rather see him with Chiellini, than Cannavaro, Legro, or a very inexperienced Ariuado. I am ALL for giving youngsters a chance, as our subs...now, if we are getting gallas and bonnuci, there is little space left for Ariuado, so I can understand why he wants to keep playing for cagliari. I would have preferred a season long loan...
He didn't exactly cover himself in glory last season for Cagliari, so Juve may not have wanted him back.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I may be mistaken, Curr...but I thought that he was loaned there as cover, took a while to get a game, but then made his presence felt and valuable. However, the team as a whole faltered somewhat in the second half of the season, not because of Ariuado, i hope...What I wonder is WHY we have allowed a co ownership deal. For it implies that at best, the management is unsure of his potential. Still...I guess the fact that Cagliari want him for the season suggests that they see something useful about him...which is encouraging.

To be fair...despite the fact that Criscito is in the nazionale, and is clearly more potent than our left sided defensive players, he has not really impressed me, with genoa and Italy, to warrant spunking a large amount of PLAYER or $ to secure his services. Perhaps Ariuado will go that way also.

I will be happy with CHiellini, Gallas, Bonnuci...and Legro as a fourth choice.

Is the co-ownership routine for Ariuado official???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)