Loïc Perrin (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not often Juve are linked with a player you never seen or heard of (even obsecure ones like Kalouda one seen once atleast) to my knowledge atleast. Not that this rumour is that serious, but what kind of midfielder is he?

I remember seeing a young midfield starlet for Saint Etienne (who was white, needs pointing it because alot of their players are black) in Eurogoals last season, making overhead goals, perhaps possible it was this one.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Decent player, mostly renowned for his hard work in midfield, he'd run into a brick wall for his team he's that commited, He's Saint Etienne's captain even though he's still 22.

I fail to see the need of buying him though, he isnt any better than Tiago imo, and of course he's nowhere near as good as Sissoko. We've been linked to him too actually, but i dont think he's good enough for a big team.

@Osman, it cant be this guy your talking about, Perrin rarely ever scores goals, he's a defensive minded midfielder, a good tackler with bags of stamina. I think he only scored one goal this season(against Nancy iirc) anyway.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Speaking of St Etienne players, you want a talented player from Les Verts, look no further than Dmitri Payet, good tricky winger, with bags of skill and decent pace. He has impressed me a lot this season.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Speaking of St Etienne players, you want a talented player from Les Verts, look no further than Dmitri Payet, good tricky winger, with bags of skill and decent pace. He has impressed me a lot this season.
i remember Payet from that academy show on goltv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)