Lippi: Conte To Coach Juventus ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
noussa

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
  • Thread Starter #2
    well what your opinion guys?
    to be honest from my opinion the tinkerman soon or later must be sack...from the latest news he makes a negative atmospher in training ground yesterday and i think its not a good condition for a team like juve condidering of their performance lately.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    i like the idea of a juve legend to take over..but..i am not sure about his posibility of raising and develop results (titles..etc)...someone inform me about his career in coaching :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Conte? FFS, he hasnt been coacing for 5 years properly, has nowhere near enough experience to be in charge of a team like Juve.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    you can't place all the blame on Ranieri...he can move the players around here and there, but at the end of it all, the players are the ones who have to step up and perform

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Conte has coached Arezzo and Bari, so to step up to Juve would be too great imo, but i'd still like to see him here in the future

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    First of all it's Goal.com

Second,wrong place to open this thread.
    It's been a while my friend!!! Good to see you, lets win tonight

Conte? FFS, he hasnt been coacing for 5 years properly, has nowhere near enough experience to be in charge of a team like Juve.
    Some people are desperate to get rid of CR, but im surprised that Lippi could put such a unqualified name forward

He cant possibly be any worse than Ranieri...

Yes, he can

you can't place all the blame on Ranieri...he can move the players around here and there, but at the end of it all, the players are the ones who have to step up and perform
    Very true Ahmed

Conte has coached Arezzo and Bari, so to step up to Juve would be too great imo, but i'd still like to see him here in the future
    He can new waterboy

:agree:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    First of all what "constant tinkering" are they talking about? Ranieri is not doing a good job atm but tinkering isn't exactly what he is doing wrong.
    And secondly Conte is nowhere near the right quality to be Juve coach. As high as I hold him as a player and a Juve legend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)