Lippi Back?!? (1 Viewer)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Be dangerous. Don't think the board will want to undermine Deschamps and Lippi prbably won't ome back unless he has some say over the running of the team.

Sounds like a non-starter to me.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I dont think its a good idea to have 2 heads...
as mentioned before, Lippi want to have the final word in the team tactics and I dont think DD will accept that!
We either replace DD with Lippi or we stick with DD for next season!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Suggestion for the mods: the next one who starts a thread about Lippi gets banned.

EDIT: Make that "the last one who started".

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Suggestion for the mods: the next one who starts a thread about Lippi gets banned.

EDIT: Make that "the last one who started".
i think the next person who sugegsts that we sack deschamps and bring back lippi is a gonner

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
If i'm right,
1.Lippi already told Deschamps not to worry because he isn't planning to come back and take over Juve for the 3rd time.
2. Lippi said chances for him to coach a foreign ( non-Italian) team are small, so he'll probably take over some Italian team
3. Today's Corriere Dello Sport has an article about Lippi replacing Ancelotti in Milan. According to them it's almost a done deal.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
If i'm right,
1.Lippi already told Deschamps not to worry because he isn't planning to come back and take over Juve for the 3rd time.
2. Lippi said chances for him to coach a foreign ( non-Italian) team are small, so he'll probably take over some Italian team
3. Today's Corriere Dello Sport has an article about Lippi replacing Ancelotti in Milan. According to them it's almost a done deal.
1. untrue, he already denied that he talked to DD.
2. true.
3. I have no idea :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)