Lionel Messi (2 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Ronaldo 15/16= 48 games, 51 goals, 15 assists, and 16 goals and 4 asists where in the CL which is is ridiclous in it self.

Messi 15/16= 49 games, 41 goals, 24 assists

Lewadowski 15/16= 51 games, 42 goals, 6 assits

See i dont know what planet Lewa outpeformed Messi and Ronaldo then and i keep in mind bundeliga is 4th tier league just ahead of french league which is the worst.

Only lewa scored more league goals than Ronaldo last year who had one of the best min per goals in the league with less games than most of those attackers aswell.
Lewa since 2015-2016 season: 269 goals, 49 from penalties, 50 CL goals.
Messi: 260 goals, 33 penalties, 43 CL goals.
Ronaldo: 238 goals, 51 penalties, 57 CL goals.

Messi and Ronaldo are close to Lewa because of the first 4 seasons, but in the last 2 he shits on them.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@acmilan

What do you think? Will Barca really sink that low? I doubt it, at least in the short term.

Barca's squad is still more than strong enough to make the top four easily in La Liga. Up until last season when was the last time Milan qualified for the CL? Was it in the last 10 ten years?

Personally I just don't see it. What do you think, @acmilan?
What I think is what you already know, bud - no matter how low Barca may sink, Milan and Barca will still have a better shot at winning the CL than Juve ;)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I did not mean that he got rich as a professional tennis player. But he made it as a professional tennis player at a time when there were barely tennis courts in his country. He got to the position he is in right now, not through some connections or bloodline he was born with.

Listen, I'm not defending Qatari royalty or any kind of Middle Eastern ruling families or politicians. They are the reason I moved to Europe. But to try and pretend this guy is some uncivilized barbarian is just not true.

- - - Updated - - -

No why should he?

Whats with all this commie logic. Where we expect elite sportsmen who got to where they are with hard work, talent, extreme focus and a relentless pursuit of excellence. Ultimately getting hundreds of millions of people who pay money to watch them. Then we expect them to just let go of the money they earned? For who? so it goes to some rich, poorly managed football club? Its not like those millions were going to feed hungry kids in Africa.
Fans typically have a tribal loyalty to the clubs not the players. That's why folks don't see it as a regular employer vs employee situation and you'll see terms like traitor or mercenary, us and them, as if clubs are nations who the players owe some duties if not sacrifice. But ofc at the end of the day it is asking the Amazon employee to take a pay cut to give Bezos a hand.

Ironically, that's what makes team sports interesting. If your loyalty to the brand wasn't tribalstic no way you'd have been this invested in it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yet the midget has only scored one goal in Ligue 1 :rofl:

He also has the second worst conversation rate in the top 5 European leagues, only better than Cancelo.
this is the 2020s decade. Haaland will probably have the record for this.

But Messi is still great, just needs some getting used to, I think he’ll up his numbers the second half of the season

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
For sure dude. In fact, I believe there will be a decent gap between Haaland and whoever is behind him (most likely Mbappe).
Haaland is an absolute animal, but he is injured a lot. Mbappe isn't. So Mbappe could be more valuable for a team, if Haaland is the next 10 years almost 3 years injured than his stats would be worse than Mbappe and imagine if he miss crucial CL matches because of injury.

Messi is a flop in Paris :lol: Imagine paying 50m per year for what he did so far :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)