Let us all look at the bright side juve fans .. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2006
why dont we look at the bright side ? wich everything has . Why dont we stand united as are captin alex said? . after all waht happend and all the scandels growing specialy about juventus , i have never seen a team that grows stronger a team that has loyal players a team that stands proud were ever they play seria a , b, c , ... .
a team that stands with pride and honer .we have a very good young squad that have ben the champions of italy for the past 2 years . it is time to start a new generaition , we are ready to shien and make new legends in the world of football , we are ready to see a new del piero a new nedved a new thuram a new cannavaro . we made blateeni we made r. baggio we made d. baggio we made vialli we made zedan we made them all and more ... , cant we make new legends?
let us all stand united let us look at the bright side let us all stand proud cause we are all juventino`s . please juve fans enough of the bad news enough of he might stay he might leave . start a new generation in this club what has happened is done we cant change it , but we can make it better.

---------------------------------------

i was borne as a juventino i will die as one

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)