Leonardo Spinazzola (8 Viewers)

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
He was a nuisance to Austria defence but after Chiesa goal, you see him drop back to defend. On the second goal, He was at the right place (in the middle of the field) and started the attack with a brilliant long range cross to Insigne. The guy is a Juve youth product, loves Juve dearly (remember the fiasco with Atalanta when Juve wanted him and he did everything he could in order to come back to Juve earlier?). I don't think he would refuse us if we asked for him again. He can terrorize any defence.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
He only played 10 games with us. I dont think Allegri is interested in him but prefers Sandro's qualities. Else he would have played him more (unless injured?) or been fighting to keep him? He was loaned off every season. Maybe he is not the type of player Allegri need for his system.

If he really was a player whom Allegri liked/believed in, then I doubt Tici would ship his ass for peanuts. Or was it Sarri ? It was in that same summer he was sold to Roma.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
A normal working DS will know that it is actually the time for Spinna becoming the first teamer and sell Alex Sandro for highly over value to get bigger profit
Younger, slightly less in quality but will improve in time and become better

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He only played 10 games with us. I dont think Allegri is interested in him but prefers Sandro's qualities. Else he would have played him more (unless injured?) or been fighting to keep him? He was loaned off every season. Maybe he is not the type of player Allegri need for his system.

If he really was a player whom Allegri liked/believed in, then I doubt Tici would ship his ass for peanuts. Or was it Sarri ? It was in that same summer he was sold to Roma.
What? He was out on loan and Atalanta refused to let him return early when Allegri wanted him. He played so few matches because he tore his ACL at the end of his time at Atalanta and missed the first half of his only season here and then spent the second half slowly finding match form and fitness after that serious injury and recovery.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Allegri, who played him 900 minutes in the second half of the season once he got back into shape. Allegri was fired at the end of that season before Spinazzola was sold later in the summer.

Y’all are always desperately trying to find bizarre reasons to criticize Allegri, and this is just another ridiculous one.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
1624785338328.png

He was back on the bench already by late October. But got very limited time. Hard to know whether down to bad form or not. But every time he played, he was absolutely brilliant.
I guess he got caught up between a change of managers. Seems like no one between Allegri, Sarri and Tici had confidence in him or declared their wish to keep him. Tici bitch would not sell his ass for a 10M plusvalenza if Allegri/Sarri had spoken highly of him (which they SHOULD have based on his performances). Nomatter how much I despise the work of Tici here, I fail to believe he would overrule our coaches (who knows the players and our tactical needs the most) just for some insignificant $$. But maybe he really is that incompetent.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Yeah, it’s true that even after his injury comeback Spina had a limited time in which he showed glimpses of the form he is showing these days.

However his qualities, at least in offense were always obvious and maybe we wouldn’t even make big fuss about his sale if it wasn’t for fucking unknown who couldn’t make it at Cagliari and Genoa.

It’s like replacing Dybala with Under :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What? He was out on loan and Atalanta refused to let him return early when Allegri wanted him. He played so few matches because he tore his ACL at the end of his time at Atalanta and missed the first half of his only season here and then spent the second half slowly finding match form and fitness after that serious injury and recovery.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Allegri, who played him 900 minutes in the second half of the season once he got back into shape. Allegri was fired at the end of that season before Spinazzola was sold later in the summer.

Y’all are always desperately trying to find bizarre reasons to criticize Allegri, and this is just another ridiculous one.
There are people blaming Allegri for not signing Dollarumma on €12M net :stupid:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
When Spinazzola was sold it was after Allegri was gone, the summer before the Sarri season :shifty:

And no, it wasn’t Sarri’s fault either. The fault belongs to the man who’s job was player transfers, the passport briber.
:fab:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1624785338328.png

He was back on the bench already by late October. But got very limited time. Hard to know whether down to bad form or not. But every time he played, he was absolutely brilliant.
I guess he got caught up between a change of managers. Seems like no one between Allegri, Sarri and Tici had confidence in him or declared their wish to keep him. Tici bitch would not sell his ass for a 10M plusvalenza if Allegri/Sarri had spoken highly of him (which they SHOULD have based on his performances). Nomatter how much I despise the work of Tici here, I fail to believe he would overrule our coaches (who knows the players and our tactical needs the most) just for some insignificant $$. But maybe he really is that incompetent.
Allegri was fired before Spina was sold, you muppet. Tootsie could have cared less what Allegri said which was made very clear by his firing and trying to do a complete 180 with the club by hiring Sarri.

And no, Spina being back on the bench at the end of October doesn’t mean he was match fit or ready to contribute. An ACL tear is a major injury, and the work has to be done or knee issues happen again when thrown back into regular playing too early like Zaniolo and Florenzi, etc. I’m sure immediately making him a regular player in November and ruining his career with another knee injury would have been a great look! He was also in a brand new team, missed the entire preseason and first few months out with injury. He hadn’t trained enough with a brand new club he had just transferred to in order to be an effective player or even useful player for us. He was back in the squad, but still had to go through the training and the reps. Once he did make an appearance on match day 20, he played in half our remaining matches, which obviously shows Allegri rated him.

Keep up with the ridiculous anti-allegri narratives though :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when Allegri started him in our most important match of 2019? Apparently he doesn't trust him
It’s ridiculous :lol:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
With his attacking qualities he could easily play as LF as well.
He started out there and AM.

I remember watching him for the primavera and thinking he had a really good chance at making it as a serie A player, probably the most of any I had seen at that level. I didn't expect him to reach this level or become a lb though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)