Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
That’s missing the whole point, m’dear.

Bonucci’s retarded comments have caused Cagliari’s part and the despicable comments of the club and its president to be overlooked.

If Bonucci keeps his big mouth shut and doesn’t play the fool, then this would be entirely about Cagliari.
Even worse is that the President of Cagliari is using Bonucci's and Allegri's comments as fuel to say "hey, even a Juventus player and coach thought Kean was wrong to do what he did"

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
This whole situation with Bonucci is NOT about the racist antics of the Cagliari fans and sports fans in general. It has EVERYTHING to do with him having the audacity to state that his 19 year old teammate, who was already the subject of verbal abuse PRIOR to him scoring the goal, is at least 50% responsible for what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck does anyone in this forum think that it is perfectly OK for him to say that on international television?
Because that isn't what he was intimating. Some on here actually understand unlike you and a few others. The reaction by Kean not only gives the stupidity of those fans gravitas it causes more stupidity by them. So if Kean would have celebrated with his mates and not done that. They would have looked like the assholes even more so because Kean would have not given them the time of day. Fuck them and there stupid selves. They're paying to watch him. It's their ignorance and jealousy. He shouldn't have feed into their bullshit

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Because that isn't what he was intimating. Some on here actually understand unlike you and a few others. The reaction by Kean not only gives the stupidity of those fans gravitas it causes more stupidity by them. So if Kean would have celebrated with his mates and not done that. They would have looked like the assholes even more so because Kean would have not given them the time of day. Fuck them and there stupid selves. They're paying to watch him. It's their ignorance and jealousy. He shouldn't have feed into their bullshit

So you can read this man's mind, and know what his "intent" was? So by saying that Kean is at least 50% at fault, he was trying to give him a positive message.

Right.

And what reaction by Kean, may I ask? Standing there with his arms wide open in response to suffering racist abuse BEFORE that goal even took place?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Bottom line. You do NOT call out an 18 year old teammate who was suffering from racial abuse and say that he asked for it.

- - - Updated - - -

And here is something else. If this were 2018 and Bonucci did this to Frank Kessie, do you think that there would be even an ounce of energy in defending him?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It was a stupid way of putting it but the arguement isn't bad. Stop letting them make you a victim is the end summation

Kean didn’t act like a victim, he just turned to the fans. There was nothing wrong with that whatsoever. It’s like when Messi pointed at his jersey or Ronaldo copying Simeones celebrating except that it wasn’t nearly as outrageous.

Bonucci is a dumbass, full stop.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Kean didn’t act like a victim, he just turned to the fans. There was nothing wrong with that whatsoever. It’s like when Messi pointed at his jersey or Ronaldo copying Simeones celebrating except that it wasn’t nearly as outrageous.

And if he were playing for Milan right now, and he said this about one of his black teammates, i can guarantee that EVERYONE on this forum would be laughing at him and taking him to task for it.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
So you can read this man's mind, and know what his "intent" was? So by saying that Kean is at least 50% at fault, he was trying to give him a positive message.

Right.

And what reaction by Kean, may I ask? Standing there with his arms wide open in response to suffering racist abuse BEFORE that goal even took place?
Someone had to take the high ground and if we constantly let idiots run the show by giving into hateful stupidity and being reactive nothing will change. What did his standing there arms outstretched prove? Or better yet did it change anything or help the scenario? No it did not. That's Bonucci point. Your only focusing on the 50/50. What about where he says we're professional and have to carry ourselves that way.? If Kean etc let idiots who say shit like that get to them they might as well be Balotelli. Kean is 19 years old playing for one of the greatest clubs in the world that's more than any of this asshats can say. Ignore them and don't let them see you sweat, because all ignorance needs to attack is to know they have gotten to you

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011

No he didn't. He squeezed away from his teammates and ran over to their curva. Not the fans nor the Juve fans. Their curva that was being racist

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
These animals in the crowd verbally abused him and he basically said there I showed you after his goal. He did nothing wrong. And he’s just a kid. Bonucci should have his back and been an example as a veteran of the club. Instead he turned his back on him. Chiellini is a better professional than Bonucci. Let’s get rid of him in the summer, he’s an awful player anyway.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Someone had to take the high ground and if we constantly let idiots run the show by giving into hateful stupidity and being reactive nothing will change. What did his standing there arms outstretched prove? Or better yet did it change anything or help the scenario? No it did not. That's Bonucci point. Your only focusing on the 50/50. What about where he says we're professional and have to carry ourselves that way.? If Kean etc let idiots who say shit like that get to them they might as well be Balotelli. Kean is 19 years old playing for one of the greatest clubs in the world that's more than any of this asshats can say. Ignore them and don't let them see you sweat, because all ignorance needs to attack is to know they have gotten to you

:lol2:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
No he didn't. He squeezed away from his teammates and ran over to their curva. Not the fans nor the Juve fans. Their curva that was being racist

To Bonnuci, that 50/50 comment wasn't about Kean being responsible for his own racial abuse, but to some it sounded that way. It had to do with Kean provoking the ignorant racists and not simply just ignoring them. It is as if he was talking to someone on the inside of management rather than being interviewed. I agree it did not sound good but this over reaction is a bit much. Sadly shows the alpha-male castration project by "the powers that be" that run this world has taken full effect. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)