Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
For a player at this level to cry about not feeling important and decide to move to a dumpster (thinking maybe then he would be important again?), I'd say good riddance. It takes another form of motivation and ambition to excel, and he seems to have run out of it. I'd have been more disturbed had he moved to a good team tbh.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Lol we're gonna see that.

I'm glad that Bonucci went to Milan. We'll be able to destroy him at least twice a year.
Okay? I'm just pointing out that Bonucci didn't become shit overnight. He still walks into the starting XI of most top 10 teams in the world. The fact that he chose to walk into Milan's of all clubs does not have any bearing on how good he is.

Also, I hate to be the one that has to introduce you to this inconvenient realm called "reality", but if I'm not mistaken, it was Milan who beat us twice last season, not the other way around.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Also, I hate to be the one that has to introduce you to this inconvenient realm called "reality", but if I'm not mistaken, it was Milan who beat us twice last season, not the other way around.
Milan has beaten us once at home and "won" a PK shoot out in Doha. We won against them in Coppa and at home in Serie A as well. So we indeed beat them twice.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Milan has beaten us once at home and "won" a PK shoot out in Doha. We won against them in Coppa and at home in Serie A as well. So we indeed beat them twice.
Yeah fair enough, so 2-2. The awful Milan of last year, who have essentially upgraded with 8-9 new starters. I'm just saying, it's a funny thing to be so confident about beating them twice this year when we struggled against them last year.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Okay? I'm just pointing out that Bonucci didn't become shit overnight. He still walks into the starting XI of most top 10 teams in the world. The fact that he chose to walk into Milan's of all clubs does not have any bearing on how good he is.

What Cerval said :D

Bonucci didn't become shit overnight, I agree. The thing is, he never was that good to begin with. Our ultra defensive approach benefited him a lot. I would like to see him in a more attack oriented setup where his defensive qualities will get exposed.

People seem to forget the amount of brain farts Bonucci has in a season.

- - - Updated - - -

As a defender he surely wasn't. But it's not like he started ahead of Barza because of his defensive prowess.
He only starts ahead of Barzagli cause he's old and close to retirement. Roll back a few years and Bonucci wouldn't start ahead of Chiellini and Barzagli in a back two.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Not at defending, but at being a playmaker from the backline he was second to none at Juve.
His "playmaking" abilities are why he's so overrated.

I'd much rather have defenders like Chiello and prime Barzagli. Make me feel much safer at the back.

Sucks that we couldn't get more money for Bonucci but you'll see that we won't suffer his departure.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
What Cerval said :D

Bonucci didn't become $#@! overnight, I agree. The thing is, he never was that good to begin with. Our ultra defensive approach benefited him a lot. I would like to see him in a more attack oriented setup where his defensive qualities will get exposed.

People seem to forget the amount of brain farts Bonucci has in a season.

- - - Updated - - -

He only starts ahead of Barzagli cause he's old and close to retirement. Roll back a few years and Bonucci wouldn't start ahead of Chiellini and Barzagli in a back two.
:sergio:

I'm sure that's why we bought him in the first place - "Hey, look how awful that defender is, let's buy him and make him a starter for the next 7 years."

If that were indeed the case, then I guess all Milan have to do is play with the exact same defensive setup that we play with, and they would have one of the best defenders in the world?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So he seems to be complaining via the media about something breaking down. Looks like the club lost patience with a souring attitude in Bonucci and decided to cut our loses. I said this yesterday, the more I think about it the happier I am we sold him to a club in an absolute shitty situation. Have fun in a flailing Milan. Can't wait to play you.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:sergio:

I'm sure that's why we bought him in the first place - "Hey, look how awful that defender is, let's buy him and make him a starter for the next 7 years."

If that were indeed the case, then I guess all Milan have to do is play with the exact same defensive setup that we play with, and they would have one of the best defenders in the world?
Hey, we also bought el Malaka Martínez.

And our defensive approach has held us back in case you hadn't noticed.

Milan can play however the hell they want, maybe Bonucci will still benefit from their style but he'll still be just a good player, not a great one like you're suggesting.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So he seems to be complaining via the media about something breaking down. Looks like the club lost patience with a souring attitude in Bonucci and decided to cut our loses. I said this yesterday, the more I think about it the happier I am we sold him to a club in an absolute shitty situation. Have fun in a flailing Milan. Can't wait to play you.
It's a move only a mastermind like Moggi and Beppe could pull off :D

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
He can say that an end to the marriage was best for both parties all he likes but deep down he knows what has happened is wrong.

Who gives up a legacy of becoming a legend and fan Favourite with one of the most dominating teams to ever compete in Serie A to play in a team that has been a train wreck for the past 5 years?

He can smile and say hes happy to be a Milan player until the cows come home but he knows the truth.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I see it too on his face, very uncomfortable, like a Police officer dressing like a security guard.

loved how the first thing he does when he hits the pitch, he serves a back pass to his GK :touched:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Yeah fair enough, so 2-2. The awful Milan of last year, who have essentially upgraded with 8-9 new starters. I'm just saying, it's a funny thing to be so confident about beating them twice this year when we struggled against them last year.
Easy. Pjanic's perfectly legitimate goal was also disallowed -- which changed the flow of the game -- and Dybala got hurt in Milan iirc, had to leave the game. We were low on attacking options. Basically, they should have had Doha.

But they will be better this season, no doubt about it.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

I'd much rather have defenders like Chiello and prime Barzagli. Make me feel much safer at the back.

Sucks that we couldn't get more money for Bonucci but you'll see that we won't suffer his departure.
Even his playmaking was overrated. He was a vine player like Pogba. For every nice pass he'd make 5 retarded ones.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We didnt show him the door though

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If there was no issue and we sold a content key player like him, damn sure I and rest would be much angrier (for example I'm still annoyed about Vidal...). But besides initial shock and disappointment, I was over this within a day simply because it was out your hands when a situation becomes toxic.

Only thing that sucks that could been helped is selling him to Milan and not overseas, and not for more. But the act of him leaving, really over it already when he became this pompous rebel out of nowhere.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
This. I think there has been little reaction because most people realize he had to leave if he was not fitting into the enviroment anymore. Still, it is disgusting and hurtful to see pictures of him in Milan shirt.

I thought the dude would retire here :(

- - - Updated - - -

Even his playmaking was overrated. He was a vine player like Pogba. For every nice pass he'd make 5 retarded ones.
Maybe like three years ago but since then he had become a boss and his long balls an absolute weapon for us

Oh and you ungrateful cunts that voted for this thread to be in the history instead of legends section sicken me. This dude is legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 350)