• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
And Cheesio.

BTW, some interesting reading if you can master Italian

http://www.juventibus.com/il-panico-bonucci/

Basically says how our fans panic and go into meltdown every summer over our sales and how the Bonucci sale makes sense from many points of view

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
I can't read Italian but Google Translate did a fine job. I'm sorry, but the part about the price is pure bullshit. No club sells one of their best players this cheap. It's hard to find instances where a club does this, but Juve now have done it twice in 3 years with Vidal and Bonucci.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
:tup:

Kinda like Man U buying a starter from UCL finalist for 100mil despite not being in UCL. We're so good at making other clubs look amazing during the mercato.
What exactly are you saying? Both ManU and Bilan are heavyweights in world football. History counts in a move like this. Bonucci knows Milan isn't some new project. Sure, they've been down for years, but so were we before Conte won us the Scudetto. With Bonucci onboard, this Milan side is starting to look increasingly like scudetto contenders. They're ahead of Merda already and somewhat equal to Roma and Napoli. On paper that is.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I just wrote to Bonucci.
I told him it was a cheap shot; but judging by his behavior he will now feel at home at a Club which has been run for 30 years by a convicted pedophile, tax dodger and curroptor.

Just met him once in a Juventus DOC Club context. I wrote on his Facebook wall.

:lol: I'm sure he cares what you think

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What exactly are you saying? Both ManU and Bilan are heavyweights in world football. History counts in a move like this. Bonucci knows Milan isn't some new project. Sure, they've been down for years, but so were we before Conte won us the Scudetto. With Bonucci onboard, this Milan side is starting to look increasingly like scudetto contenders. They're ahead of Merda already and somewhat equal to Roma and Napoli. On paper that is.
Man U and Milan move like top dogs, we move like squirrels.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
How bizzare this is. Who wouldve thought Leo would go to Milan. We have continued winning after greater players have left however, we will continue to do so.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)