Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Guys let's face it : Bonucci was a bomb ticking in the changing room. Apparently some of the veterans asked the Club to get rid of him. Shit happens in changing rooms and since February he has apparently been stirring up shit. The guy thinks he his a god but he is just a good player who was lucky enough to play with some formidable partners back there.
Please get a grip: we have managed to see some greats leave such as Baggio, Del Piero, Zidane. Bonucci couldn't even do their shoe laces.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
:tup:

so that's why we wanted pepe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What ambition? His wife just wants to stay and that shows she has her own opinion and is not just a wagging blind stuwo who follows husband to ugly places just to earn some millions more. She wants what is best for her family and i can understand this decision.
Nah I don't. She needs to look for what's best for her husband's career and push her man to become the best. She's just selfish and too dependant. She's probably the sort who lives at her parents house most days rather than getting all sexy for her husband.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Guys let's face it : Bonucci was a bomb ticking in the changing room. Apparently some of the veterans asked the Club to get rid of him. Shit happens in changing rooms and since February he has apparently been stirring up shit. The guy thinks he his a god but he is just a good player who was lucky enough to play with some formidable partners back there.
Please get a grip: we have managed to see some greats leave such as Baggio, Del Piero, Zidane. Bonucci couldn't even do their shoe laces.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Agree every word.He thinks that he is bigger than Gigi.Get rid of him ASAP.Anyway I think that 40 mil is not enough for him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Goodbye Leo, you almost became a legend at Juventus, but had to piss all that away for what? So that you'd be able to earn more, talk more and win less? Worst of luck to you at Meelaan, I hope you join Inter and Stoke City afterwards

This kinda worries me though, hopefully Rugani is all we hope he is

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Nah I don't. She needs to look for what's best for her husband's career and push her man to become the best. She's just selfish and too dependant. She's probably the sort who lives at her parents house most days rather than getting all sexy for her husband.
What if they made the decision together, like couples usually do? What if he thinks it's best for his family too to stay in Italy? Some people think the best for their family is to live in the place they wanna live, where they feel comfortable, for example Bonucci. And some people think it's the best for the family to earn as much money as possible, like fucking Witsel who went to China.
And you say the most important thing is the career of her husband. And you think the best would be to join fucking Chelsea or City?! No way, they are as fuck as AC Milan. Best would be to relax and stay, but this semms not to be an option.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Where's conte when you need him? Only he can convince bonucci to come to epl. I just can't believe were strengthening a historic rival and most of all strengthening them for peanuts. :sergio:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I also think that 40 m is low when we rejected 60 from City and 50-60 from Chelsea,I understand that he doesn't want to leave Italy ,but can we stop being a social welfare club?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What if they made the decision together, like couples usually do? What if he thinks it's best for his family too to stay in Italy? Some people think the best for their family is to live in the place they wanna live, where they feel comfortable, for example Bonucci. And some people think it's the best for the family to earn as much money as possible, like fucking Witsel who went to China.
And you say the most important thing is the career of her husband. And you think the best would be to join fucking Chelsea or City?! No way, they are as fuck as AC Milan. Best would be to relax and stay, but this semms not to be an option.
In what way are Milan the same? Chelsea won the league last season, City played in CL 1/4finals and qualified for CL. Can't remember the last time Milan did any of those things, for years they've been a Fiorentina/Lazio level club..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What ambition? His wife just wants to stay and that shows she has her own opinion and is not just a wagging blind stuwo who follows husband to ugly places just to earn some millions more. She wants what is best for her family and i can understand this decision.
I can understand Bonucci's family decision but can't ours.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bonucci is one of my favorite players in the world in the last years, while Milan is the team I dislike the most. Yet I can swallow this deal with ease. Change is good for everybody in this case. It's becoming obvious that we can't fight alone for serie A and we need help. The pathetic state of the other Italian clubs is hurting us and the entire league on so many levels and it costs us hundreds of millions in sponsors and tv deals. Since they can't help themselves, I guess we need to help them in order to help ourselves too. If Bonucci and a scudetto or two need to be sacrificed for this greater cause, then so be it.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
In what way are Milan the same? Chelsea won the league last season, City played in CL 1/4finals and qualified for CL. Can't remember the last time Milan did any of those things, for years they've been a Fiorentina/Lazio level club..
:D

- - - Updated - - -

I can understand Bonucci's family decision but can't ours.
Same to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)