Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I don't understand why would he settle for Milan...there are plenty of clubs who will offer higher wages, play CL and he gets a new challenge in a new country...I kinda doubt this move will be done. After all, I don't remember Pogba coming back to Vinovio...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
WTF is this???

First of all didn't City offer us €60m for him last year and we rejected it?

Secondly why the hell would we even contemplate selling our best and most unique CB to a rival

Thirdly €40m is an absolute joke, Michael Keane was sold to Everton for £30m from BURNLEY. How could journalists even come up with this sum??!!

Fourthly how the hell has this come out of nowhere and gathered so much momentum? If we want to sell we need a bidding war, which bonnuci would absolutely generate, Barca, Real, Man City, Man U....

Durden

May 11, 2006
LOL at this BS rumor, sport journalists are not even trying to make an effort before posting their BS, their just pulling it out of their ass now! Tomorrow - Messi, Ronaldo and Di Maria to Inda!!!

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
If he goes he goes.

Beppe should be getting started least €50 million for him, he's the most complete centre back in the world
Please, he is a pretty great passer of the ball and hes good at positioning. He is poor at tackling and weak physically (for a dc). Imo he is not complete or the best dc out there. Hes overated and overvalued here. Wr sum for a dc is 50m, so between 40-50m for bonucci sounds ok. If he indeed is the troublemaker, and not just the insident where he was dropped for cl, then sell him is a must.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You guys overreact in an Armageddon-type of way, as usual :D

Even if this thing does go down, which is a big if, it's unlikely the details will be what's being thrown around here and causing massive hysteria.

And look at it on the bright side - no one to deflect the ball in Buffon's net next time you make the CL final :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd rather be knocked out in group stage then lose a final. All those who celebrate 2nd place are pathetic as fuck and never played anything competitively. They can go play with their consolation medal.
You're a mentally challenged moron. :lol:

I'm sure Andre De Grasse is really wishing he had been knocked out in the heats rather than winning a silver medal behind Usain Bolt in the 200m at the Olympics.

It's pretty obvious you never played a lick of actually competitive sport in your life, because no player worth their salt would rather be knocked out in the group stage over losing in the final and playing on the very biggest stage.

Losing Bonucci hurts. Even more than losing Vidal. Doesn't mean you have to turn into a complete retard.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm sure Andre De Grasse is really wishing he had been knocked out in the heats rather than winning a silver medal behind Usain Bolt in the 200m at the Olympics.
I know what you're saying, but that's not really the same thing is it? At the Olympics, unless you're the favorite like Bolt or Farah, taking home any medal is considered a prize. Getting 2nd place means little in the CL.

Jul 2, 2006
WTF is this???

First of all didn't City offer us €60m for him last year and we rejected it?

Secondly why the hell would we even contemplate selling our best and most unique CB to a rival

Thirdly €40m is an absolute joke, Michael Keane was sold to Everton for £30m from BURNLEY. How could journalists even come up with this sum??!!

Fourthly how the hell has this come out of nowhere and gathered so much momentum? If we want to sell we need a bidding war, which bonnuci would absolutely generate, Barca, Real, Man City, Man U....
John Elkann decided to take a stop for our club, like in 2006. That is what happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)