• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
And there you go.

You want to leave? Fine. You want to stay in Italy for your son? Fine.

But we as a club have to do what is best for us. And the worst case scenario is that you are still here with us AND still able to provide medically for your child.
And that's the problem. We act too nice.

Roma, Napoli and all other provincial teams milk the fuck out of us but when we're put in the same situation , we do what's best for the player and facilitate a move for him. I never imagined we'd do this within Italy as well. It's so frustrating and disappointing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Well. I do not know how I should react in case of Bonucci departure. I bought his shirt last season, should I keep it or sell on Ebay? Feel like I should keep wearing it as he was a big part of our 6 Scudettos and 3 Coppas.

Why they sell players that I love..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's time to Cancelo this deal. Just unbelievable move whichever way you look at it. Right now, I get we may sell one big peg on the team, and truth be told I'd be less gutted if it was Bonnucci than Sandro if it had to be a player sale which I don't get in the first place. But that said, I can't believe we would let him go for the money being floated about, that too within Italy. There's a reason contracts exist. It's coz the club needs to protect itself and do what's comfortable for the club, not for the player. Shocking deal if it goes through. Can't believe we'd do that inspite of the fact that we can control the Italian market better than any other club till the Chinese emerge. Ironically, we want to have a part to play with deals like this.

xGenius

Aug 30, 2014
Once Bonucci moves to Milan for €40M, Juve will bring De Sciglio to Juve for €10M straight away, says @romeoagresti

So basically 30M for Bonucci. Daylight robbery.

Mar 10, 2009
This transfer just seems weird to me. Are we selling this guy to Milan? Is Bonucci really pushing to play for a team that does not even play in the CL? Not to mention that we could strengthening a revamped Milan. We will still win the Serie A however in order to win the CL, we need stability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)