Legro joins Siena on loan (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Legrottaglie: I’m not finished!
Thursday 14 July, 2005

Nicola Legrottaglie is hungry to prove his worth after he completed his loan move from Juventus to Siena.

The stopper was tipped for a bight future after breaking into the Italian national side, but he’s struggled since his move to Juventus two years ago.

The Turin giants have again opted to loan him out, following his spell at Bologna last term, and the former Chievo player is ready to silence his critics.

"Give me some faith," said the central defender. "I’ve not become a poor player and I’ll demonstrate that I still deserve to play at the highest levels.

"There was no room for me in the team in Turin, even if I had hoped that I would be given another chance.

"But Siena believe in me and I think this is the ideal opportunity for me to return to the player I was 24 months ago."

Siena, who are also tracking Bologna ‘keeper Gianluca Pagliuca following his side’s relegation, have waved goodbye to Bruno Cirillo.

The former Inter and Italy Under-21 international has signed a three-year deal with AEK Athens.

Siena have also completed the capture of Argentine striker Roberto Nanni on loan from Dynamo Kiev.

channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Legrottaglie: I’m not finished!

Legrottaglie arrives at Siena!

Legrottaglie: Oh my god, I really am finished! :sob:
Oh yes you are finished Legro, not even we would take you, and look at our defence :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)