Leandro Paredes (5 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I was on the fence re. Signing him. But think we got it right with him...along with the rise of miretti I see light at the end of the tunnel for our midfield. Now we just need locatelli to play at LCM, and find form and hopefully one day pogba will return and play at his best.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
moves the play forward with his wise passing very well. He just needs some cover sometimes, lacked something in defence in few actions.

Jul 28, 2002
There were a few lovely little touches, including Arthur round table circles, that had him at least vaguely enable transition.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You wanted forward passes and that exactly what he gives. He's not as comfortable with the ball as for example Arthur or Pirlo but amazing at running the show.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I didn't understand why he had to take that free kick late in the game especially with Vlahovic being on a hot streak.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
moves the play forward with his wise passing very well. He just needs some cover sometimes, lacked something in defence in few actions.
This always his issue in Paris.
People said he sometimes disinterested or lack effort in defense. His running also a bit slow when track back like counter attack against Fiorentina. So we need a runner to cover him

But for progressive passing, organize the tempo he is very good. He is not the perfect one but i expect he can become the answer for our team to control possesion

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This always his issue in Paris.
People said he sometimes disinterested or lack effort in defense. His running also a bit slow when track back like counter attack against Fiorentina. So we need a runner to cover him

But for progressive passing, organize the tempo he is very good. He is not the perfect one but i expect he can become the answer for our team to control possesion
maybe not a runner, but he could find good cover when Locatelli is playing close to him.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Just once I wanna see him play next to technical mids, not Rabiot, not McKennie.
dat moment when you see the pass approaching McKennie and you hold your breath of frustration because you know he's gonna trip on the ball or his first touch will end up at a defender.
Or.
Dat moment when you see the pass approaching Rabiot and you hold your breath of frustration because you know he'll pass it to Sandro who will pass it to Bonucci who will be making the body language of nobody-is-moving-start-moving and then pass it to Danilo who...
I can go on with quite a few more.

Unless... you see the pass approaching Miretti and you know he is looking for opportunities to move forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)