Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
the same sevilla that got knocked out by leicester in the CL, fuck me he must be good to get shat on by a bunch of english relegation battlers for most of the season
The same Sevilla that won 3 straight EL and kept up with Madrid and Barcelona on the table for almost 2/3of the season. Yeah, that Sevilla

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
the same sevilla that got knocked out by leicester in the CL, $#@! me he must be good to get shat on by a bunch of english relegation battlers for most of the season
Nzonzi owned our midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's Nzonzi owning Real Madrid

[video=dailymotion;x58o4x9]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x58o4x9[/video]

Jun 6, 2015
Man i wish we had Casemiro. Nzonzi is good enough alternative though
It's pretty clear Allegri rates these kind of players highly. Other thing that Allegri has been frustrated in the past has been our inability to control the game by keeping the ball and both N'Zonzi and Paredes are great passers.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maybe football isn't for you. He was singled out by Sampaoli for his performance (a game Sevilla won btw.) completely dictates a game.
common man seriously did you watch that video? simple short or square passes with little to no pressure on him for most of that clip, anyone who is afforded that amount of time and space with half a footballing brain can replicate that, Seriously I've seen videos of Khedira do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)