Lazio cash crisis solved (2 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Mate, Mancini have confirmed that Lazio will be built around Stam and Stankovic.
I know but also last year till the last day of the "mercato" Nesta and Crespo weare suppose not to leave Lazio than...

I have the feeling that at list one of them or Corradi will leave... most probably it will be Stam, cause he really has so many teams after him...

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
We lost Liverani and Castroman though.
I don't think they fitted-in in the first place .. and to involve them in a swap deal that includes both Pizarro and Jorgensen is just genious .. anyway, this means that Mancio will continue with his 'exciting' attacking style of play ..

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    There's no room for Totti at Lazio :D

I really see a new Lazio coming. Jorgensen takes over for Nedved. Pizzaro for Veron. Corradi for Crespo. Stam for Nesta.

Not too bad huh?

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
    halle-friggin-lujah!

but cant they just take the market-funds and transfer them to the wages-fund?
    I was thinking the same. That way they could play Lopez, Stam and the others who want to leave and instead keep them.

Come on, Lopez and Stam!! Two excellent players!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    I'm glad they made it :extatic: They're the only big italian club (besides Juve) I actually like.

This is great, wouldn't it be sad if we had ended up with another club like Fiorentina?

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002

I was thinking the same. That way they could play Lopez, Stam and the others who want to leave and instead keep them.

Come on, Lopez and Stam!! Two excellent players!
    Part of Lazio debt are the wages. According to the reports, most of the money will go towards repayment of debt due. So players will get some of it at least.

..and i wouldnt be too hopefull about Lopez staying, whilst Stam seems to be realistically in Lazio for another year. If the decent offer arrives for him, i think he will be sold though...

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    Yeah. I know the chances of Lopez staying is very small.

Anyone know what's happening with Mendieata? We still own him you know.

What a waste. He was one of the best 2-3 years ago, now no one knows him.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    I think we should get ready for Mandietta's second coming :D

Maybe Mancio manages to get out of him what Zac failed......

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    Barcelona have opted to not complete the signing of Gaizka Mendieta who will now return to Lazio.

The Spaniard was loaned out to the Nou Camp outfit last summer but he hasn’t sufficiently impressed to remain in Catalonia.

That comes as a massive, if not unexpected, blow to the Italian side who were hoping to get Mendieta off their wage bill.

Reports coming out of the capital suggest that Mendieta is unlikely to stay in Rome though and the Biancocelesti are already trying to find a solution to the situation.

The international was signed by Lazio two years ago when they paid Valencia a massive £29m for his services. However, he failed to settle in Italy.

Meanwhile, another Barcelona player may be heading to Serie A in the form of Juan Roman Riquelme.

New Barca boss Frank Rijkaard doesn’t see the Argentine as part of his plans and a move is now likely for the South American.

The former Boca Juniors youngster has been linked with both Juventus and Udinese in the past year.

Even if reports in Spain suggest that he could join Valencia in a transfer that could see Pablo Aimar move in the other direction.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    I think we should get ready for Mandietta's second coming :D

Maybe Mancio manages to get out of him what Zac failed......
    If Mendieta stays at Lazio and refinds his Valencia form Lazio would just be unstoppable :D

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39
    Inter now want Mendieta. I hope Lazio do cash in on this and bring in Mutu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)