Lazar Samardžić - AM - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was of the feeling that his father if anything would be against the terms of image rights and commission that napoli insist on and that would always allow us to gain the advantage on the negotiations.

The father tanked an Inter Milan deal due to sudden and exaggerated demands after medical. Apparently did the same on Milan years ago when he was in hertha Berlin.

So don't be suprised if our deal is supposed to be done and it suddenly hits a snag.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I don't really understand the point to wait for him till summer. Do we get much much cheaper price or what? I think it's not much discount.
Besides he want to move now, and we need him now to complete all the roles and position in squad. We got the momentum to get at least coppa. He need to get acclimated to Juve to be more ready next season too.
Just loan Kean, he need his playing time to get to Euro in summer. Even yildiz able to become prima punta or false nine. Samardzic can play behind lone striker too.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Anyone watch udinese today? He looked like shit and just got subbed off right after halftime. Wonder if he’s just mailing it in haha.

I still think we should wait and see how Miretti plays the rest of the season. Because if he keeps playing like he has lately, we don’t need this guy.

Jan 22, 2009
Anyone watch udinese today? He looked like shit and just got subbed off right after halftime. Wonder if he’s just mailing it in haha.

I still think we should wait and see how Miretti plays the rest of the season. Because if he keeps playing like he has lately, we don’t need this guy.
Do you think his mind is in the right place atm?

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
It should be, does that mean that when he will play for juventus and there will apear rumours about his move to city, that he have the rights to play bad? We dont need another low mental player.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Good goal, he have that kind of skill to create his chance and goal. But how did he perform overall? Why he always subs off in 60 mins ?

I just notice his defensive awareness is lacking in Milan first goal. From Serie A Highlight, Look at the 00:37 to 00:45, he is the one saw Ruben Loftus Cheek run to the centre of the box, but he was only small jog there.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2024
Ceiling creatively is insanely high but would probably have to stick him with a ball winner so he can advance play well. If Fagiolo ever comes back to pure form and plays that 8 role then could probably stick him in an advanced 6 role offensively and Locatelli as the ball winner distributor type.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)