La Liga (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
only Athletic Bilbao can rescue sociedad now! :eek: they will play in the Bernabeu and they will win!

But that means Barca are out of the UEFA cup I think :undecide::moan:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
only Athletic Bilbao can rescue sociedad now! :eek: they will play in the Bernabeu and they will win!

But that means Barca are out of the UEFA cup I think :undecide::moan:
tough spot for you Tom ;)

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
i don't know what to say
Barcelona can only blame themselves for missing out on champions league next season because they tough they are going to win it but there came a wall of black and whites
Real Madrid is going to win la liga but you never know what might happen on the last day
keep in mind whats been happening in Italy on the last day of the seasons

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Damn it... Madrid are on their way to the Liga Primera title... They're leading Bilbao 3-1 thanks to a Ronaldo brace and a Roberto Carlos free kick.

Sociedad on the other hand are leading 2-0. I'm not sure who scored the opener but Javi de Pedro scored the second.

20 minutes to go in both matches...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Bilbao have possession but they're not doing much with it. In San Sebastian however, Sociedad have scored again. 3-0.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Bilbao have possession but they're not doing much with it. In San Sebastian however, Sociedad have scored again. 3-0.
it's too late for Soc, they F*cuked themselves last week :groan:

3-0 or even 10-0 is too little too late....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
che paranoia
i really wanted sociedad to win it.... kovacevic deserves it much more than **** **** ******** ronaldo.......
It's a pity, isn't it :down:

I've only recently tuned in but Guti and Ronaldo have been the pick of the Real players.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
anyway, i read that real are not allowed to celebrate their title at the traditional place (i think it's a fountain or something like this - and the police will be there to prevent the players from stepping on it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)