La Liga (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Yeah, Barca played just like in Delle Alpi, maybe even worse. I just saw the 2nd half game. I like Makaay's 1st goal, his header hit the post but it was in...that's really :cool:

If Depor can beat them in Camp Nou, so why can't we...;)

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Wow, slightly surprised by Depor's win (shouldn't be really, Depor are the better team). Maybe I over-estimated them - seems Lippi did too.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
OMG!!! I'm watching Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid, and Sociedad are leading Madrid 4-1 at half time!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

NIHAT! NIHAT! NIHAT! :excited:

KOVA! KOVA! KOVA! :extatic:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
At half time:

Real Sociedad 4-1 Real Madrid
Darko Kovacevic (Sociedad)
Nihat Kahveci (Sociedad)
Ronaldo (Madrid)
Xavi Alonso (Sociedad)

Two well taken goals from Kova, an excellent first touch and finish from Nihat, and a brilliant strike from Xavi Alonso see Sociedad lead Real 4-1 at the half :extatic:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Full time result:

Real Sociedad 4-2 Real Madrid
Nihat Kahveci (Sociedad)
Ronaldo (Madrid)
Xavi Alonso (Sociedad)
Javier Portillo (Madrid)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The upcoming La Liga fixtures definetely favour us and Man Utd because both Barca and Real had tough matches this weekend, in which they lost, and then they will face each other in the derby d'Espanol this weekend, so Real definetely can't afford to rest players, as both Sociedad and Depor gained from their defeat this weekend, and a loss to Barcelona on Saturday could be crucial as far as the title race goes... :excited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah, both teams must play his best players in the next liga match, well at least madrid must do that if they wants to retain the lead.

I hope both teams kill themselves,, or better that madrid crush barca, to send his morale down. Maybe that could help juve.

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #356
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    The upcoming La Liga fixtures definetely favour us and Man Utd because both Barca and Real had tough matches this weekend, in which they lost, and then they will face each other in the derby d'Espanol this weekend, so Real definetely can't afford to rest players, as both Sociedad and Depor gained from their defeat this weekend, and a loss to Barcelona on Saturday could be crucial as far as the title race goes... :excited:
    You seems to forget that Man united have Arsenal to play on Wednesday then Blackburn os saturday and Juve have the not so easy matter of Roma so I do not see benefits anywhere, anyways it does not matter, if you are good enuff you will qualify if not you are out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)