[La Liga] Barcelona FC - Villarreal (1 Viewer)

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    i work day by day.....on the match day i make my decision....its still to early...hehe

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    Damn....this is worse then picking between Rye or wheat bread.... :stress:

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
    hambon said:
    Damn....this is worse then picking between Rye or wheat bread.... :stress:
    Yes the 1X2 market for this match is very hard. If I bet on this match in real life there are a few options I think but they are far too sophisticated for this forum. :agree:

Only the draw looks valuable as it stands here - I think I shall pass :p.

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    I will have to call John Anthony on this one....

elaborate on your sophisticated betting schemes my friend....i am all ears.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
    hambon said:
    I will have to call John Anthony on this one....

elaborate on your sophisticated betting schemes my friend....i am all ears.
    I have no magical answer :eyebrows:. Just that I am a real-life gambler (therefore you will also see why my post are so intelligent on this forum - as good gamblers are very knowledgable on football :p) and I am considering a bet on this match - will finalise it tomorrow. Such a bet would be on a different market (asian handicap as there is an actual edge there as opposed to the 1X2 as with this thread) with the emphasis on a positive result for Villarreal.

I was looking at the Milan-Inter thread too and just realised a way for the administrators here to make money off the members to fund this place. Forget fancy subscriptions - just create a real bookie here and offer the limited options there are now and money will come flooding in.

Good job this is just for fun! But it's best not to talk about gambling on this forum here as it's such a huge area there wouldn't be enough time.

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    Love the ideas....are you sure your not John Anthony???

check your Pm..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Villarreal rest big guns ahead of Arsenal semi-final

Villareal have decided to rest several of their key players in tomorrow's Liga game against Barcelona, in view of next week's Champions' League clash with Arsenal at Highbury.

Villarreal coach Manuel Pellegrini will rest four influential players for a weekend league match against Barcelona to keep them fit for Wednesday's Champions League semi-final, first leg against Arsenal.

Playmaker Juan Roman Riquelme, leading striker Diego Forlan and midfielders Juan Pablo Sorin and Alessio Tacchinardi have been left out of the squad for Friday's league match.

Villarreal, who meet Arsenal at Highbury in the first leg, are in eighth position in the league, 21 points behind Barcelona and two adrift of the European places.

Barca, who play AC Milan in a Champions League semi-final on Tuesday, are resting World Player of the Year Ronaldinho for the match at the Nou Camp.

----
    seems like a draw is coming from this match.

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    Have you seen 2 For the Money....its a film with Al-Pacino.

John anthony is a star bookie in there....watch the movie its great..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)