La Liga 2020-21 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Forza Atleticos. I'm glad Real won because I don't want barcelona to win, but I prefer Atletico
Kinda weird that in national leagues everyone wants the underdog to win but when it comes to CL: "naaah, let the same old guys win it every year".

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So many young faces at Barca this season. Mingueza was a standout tonight and Pedri looks ok. Dest has had over 30 appearances, then there's the overhyped Trincao , Araujo, Moriba and of course once a star Ansu Fati. Future looks bright but it's all too tainted, only a 3 of those mentioned have actually shined. In a similar way we had Fabrotta, Kulusevski, Chiesa this season and hit and miss only one looks the real deal. Remains to be seen if both stick to the transition and project by continue to play the youngsters or give up and start buying more proven and older players.

May 23, 2013
So many young faces at Barca this season. Mingueza was a standout tonight and Pedri looks ok. Dest has had over 30 appearances, then there's the overhyped Trincao , Araujo, Moriba and of course once a star Ansu Fati. Future looks bright but it's all too tainted, only a 3 of those mentioned have actually shined. In a similar way we had Fabrotta, Kulusevski, Chiesa this season and hit and miss only one looks the real deal. Remains to be seen if both stick to the transition and project by continue to play the youngsters or give up and start buying more proven and older players.
Pedri, Fati and potentially Dest are prob the only ones who will make it anywhere at Barca. And even then I don't really see them necessarily becoming world beaters. Barca were blessed with an outrageous generation of academy products 2 decades ago and they really did manage to shat away all the riches gained through that with the most ill judged investments imaginable. This team is done imo and once Messi leaves it will confirmed. I can see them going a few decades without a CL title tbh. The future in Spain is Madrid.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Pedri, Fati and potentially Dest are prob the only ones who will make it anywhere at Barca. And even then I don't really see them necessarily becoming world beaters. Barca were blessed with an outrageous generation of academy products 2 decades ago and they really did manage to shat away all the riches gained through that with the most ill judged investments imaginable. This team is done imo and once Messi leaves it will confirmed. I can see them going a few decades without a CL title tbh. The future in Spain is Madrid.
Something tells me Messi will stay at Barca. Was quite sure he would leave, but not anymore.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wouldn't predict such doom for them, but I can see some decline. I also think Messi will stay, he'll say that Laporta convinced him but he'll stay in his comfort zone.

Ilaix Moriba also looks like he could be a good player.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They play dirty against Juve but they are punching above their weight. The commitment that Interista has gotten them to show is impressive.

I wonder how long it would take Rabiot to get back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)