La Liga 2016/2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It was my first time i care about Elclassico, not that i bothered to watch the game, I was just hoping Barca to win. Real could end up trophy less, but this Barca team is bound to feck it up even if Real losses a game.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
All the Barcemoda fans on my facebook :lol:

VISCA BARCA!!! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Are Atlético anywhere in the chase for the title? I'm worried they'll get past Madrid in the semis and we'll actually have a contest on our hands in Cardiff.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Atl are 7 p behind Real who have a game in hand.

- - - Updated - - -

What the f is Zidane problem with Morata. 0 mins against Bayern 2x90 +30. No mins against Barca either. Kid is totally wasted there. Starts in some bottom table game before CL game at best.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Ramos is an idiot at times.

But he's still very very good. Imagine we had this guy at Juventus. He'd be one of if not the best central defenders of the world.
Ramos is an average defender. Just because he can play the ball and score a few goals doesn't make him a good centre back.

He has nothing on Bonucci Chiellini and Barzagli. He would be lucky to start a coppa game at Juve.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That was a bad-ass rockstar move from Messi. Props to him for the celebration.

And Zidane needs to play Morata.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh that celebration was cool as fuck.

was a big "whos your daddy now? yes i am" top all those stupid madrid fans

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just googled the messi celebration. People are too sensitive nowadays. I remember enjoying Maresca's celebration against Torino.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
WTF are people watching Barca-Madrid for? :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Does your sister have a penis? :shifty:

@DAiDEViL
I think you better find out for yourself :p :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking Zidane, luckiest coach of all time.
According to Zizi, he is a master tactician, and up there with Sarri and Spaletti for best up and coming coach. True story :baus: :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just googled the messi celebration. People are too sensitive nowadays. I remember enjoying Maresca's celebration against Torino.
It's sort of funny, but it's also childish and bitter from a man who has no reason whatsoever to be so.

If Ronaldo had done this we wouldn't hear the end of it.
22 red cards for Real Madrid, I'd say so.
This one was stupid because it just wasn't necessary. I do wonder if Piqué would be sent off for a similar foul though. His reputation plays against him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't see any problem with the celebration, I'm hardly a Messi fan, but thought it was cool, who cares if it is politically correct or not this is football not a diplomatic meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)