LA COPPA: Juventus - Internazionale (6 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
It was not offside.

Miccoli is on line with Inter defence, but he is leaning forward, so it looks like he is offside. Honest mistake.

There are honestly NO defense. Zambrotta comes down and clears all the freaking time. No Juliano, no Tudor, no Ferrara.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juvenator ] ++
Majed if we leave it at 2-1 we need to score twice away to inter, which will be harder coz they will be defending the lead.
i dont mean we should give up!!

i mean focus more on defense... slow them down and then in the second halaf counter. things obviously need to be changed around of we concede two goals so early.

if this tactic keeps the score as it is, then so be it. it's better than gambling and alll out attacking at the risk of conceding another goal or at the risk of exausting players like DP and Nedved whom we'll need fresh vs. Roma in a couple of days.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Art Iuliano begins with an I.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
The older juve fans still spell his name Juliano.
that's how it was officially spelled years ago. :)

Sep 14, 2003
F**king Iuliano, the man is a disgrace to this club. He was at fault for both goals, IMO Adriano was just on side. The Inter striker could've easily had a 1sy half hat-trick thanks to 3 mistakes by Iuliano.

With 2 away goals already, we're as good as out.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Art Iuliano begins with an I.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
I or J doesnt make any difference. Its not like we are taking about a mistake like "Bel Piero"

If i had to choose, then id call him Parematti!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

I or J doesnt make any difference. Its not like we are taking about a mistake like "Bel Piero"

If i had to choose, then id call him Parematti!
it's Paramatti BTW :D

;)

BTW, nice signature :thumb: :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
is it half time already...? how are we playing guys? really bad huh.....i dont like it that lippi plays zambro etc. we need them fresh against roma

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

The older juve fans still spell his name Juliano.
that's how it was officially spelled years ago. :)
Really? Well Juliano with a J doesn't look right, much like his performance today.

:mad:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
F**king Iuliano, the man is a disgrace to this club. He was at fault for both goals, IMO Adriano was just on side. The Inter striker could've easily had a 1sy half hat-trick thanks to 3 mistakes by Iuliano.

With 2 away goals already, we're as good as out.
How's Pessotto doing?? is he helping out the D at all?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Really? Well Juliano with a J doesn't look right, much like his performance today.

:mad:
Whataver floats your Boat! ;)

and i assume "J"uventus does look right? ;) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)