LA COPPA: Internazionale - Juventus (3 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Send out a young, eager to impress team and if we're knocked out so be it.
Exactly.

If they use the majority of their first team players, lose, and THEN have to play Sunday as well, they are just slitting their wrists at that point.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 1, 2002
I hope we play our first team player.
we desperately need a win to lift our moral.
although it's only coppa, but the opponent is Inter.
a win against big team is the best way to go back to track.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
I hope we play our first team player.
we desperately need a win to lift our moral.
although it's only coppa, but the opponent is Inter.
a win against big team is the best way to go back to track.

I agree with u ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I wouldn't be too worried if we sent out a first team into this match. We really need a morale booster right now

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
Can they recover in time for Sunday's match,is the question.

well we r playing Reggina on Sunday, arent we ?
If so, I think that this match its not very difficult, so we can easily recover and also win...

hoori

Dec 30, 2003
ofcourse inter can ONLY eye to coppa italia!!HAHAHAHA,and maybe coppa uefa.but we fight for 3 great trophy.....forza juventus

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
i am a little pesemitic ! why ?

the problem is that inter has to win, because that is the only chance for them to get a trophy this year !!

but juve has also to show us their true character ! so it will be a great match and hopefully the game will end with a juve-win !

my mind tell me : inter - juve 2 zu 0
my heart tell me: inter - juve 1 - 2

i hope miccoli will play the whole 90minutes ! he will score ! trust me ! he will socre !

forza juve beat this losing team inter

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delbecko ] ++
i am a little pesemitic ! why ?

the problem is that inter has to win, because that is the only chance for them to get a trophy this year !!
It could also be true for Juve :down:

Aug 1, 2003
honestly, I just want to laugh thinking of the idea that we'll be playing against Inter, Depor after losing to Inter and Roma. Bad sense of humour.

Anyway.
I think we'll win. We probably won't, but just for the sake of consoling myself, I think we'll win.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
This is the only price that we can win this year! so lets play with our first team.

We can not win the Scuditto and just forget CL, assume that we are not playing in CL because with Montero and Illuiano all matches will be the same as Roma-Juve

hoori

Dec 30, 2003
all inter can eye to,is coppa italia.but juve fight for 3 great trophies.we will beat inter and make a hat-trick.i'm sure.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Im sure the boys wanna make up for the Roma game whoever starts. Its gonna be hard for us to cope with Adriano once again. People should never forget the Juve spirit. It should be in all of us:D We are still in the running for all 3 cups, trust. Dont give up hope now.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
cannavaro has come out and say, they wanna focus on coppa italia....and that tells u everything. i think they'll play their 1st team. and i personally think that we shud not, rest them for reggina. we cannot afford to loose any points from now on.....

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
OH.....after refreshing myself from Juve,the forum and soccer at all i think i can write and think about it again...2 days off were effective.
I really want us to win.And Dp or Miccoli to shine and take us to the final but i don't believe it anymore...so let's think logical...Inter-Juve 2-1.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I am amazed from the guys who say that we will win in san siro
wake up guys we will loose wether we play with first or second team
(do we have a first team) 3 - 1 :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)