L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But you have to admit this whole "new-coach saga" is strange
I admit it has taken longer then I would like but I don't think that makes it necessarily strange. What has made it strange is the ridiculous press coverage and, since we are such a big deal especially Post-Ronaldo signing, that coverage has been intense.

Most likely it has been Sarri the whole time. Sure it is taking a while but our management seems relaxed as does Sarri. Chelsea are just dragging their feet trying to milk us for some money because they figure we don't have other options than Sarri and they are right if you look at the lack of available coaches.

They are in a strong position to demand money from us if we want Sarri and they are doing so. Its not that strange really, its only strange if you are gullible enough to believe all the bs from these gurus.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I admit it has taken longer then I would like but I don't think that makes it necessarily strange. What has made it strange is the ridiculous press coverage and, since we are such a big deal especially Post-Ronaldo signing, that coverage has been intense.

Most likely it has been Sarri the whole time. Sure it is taking a while but our management seems relaxed as does Sarri. Chelsea are just dragging their feet trying to milk us for some money because they figure we don't have other options than Sarri and they are right if you look at the lack of available coaches.

They are in a strong position to demand money from us if we want Sarri and they are doing so. Its not that strange really, its only strange if you are gullible enough to believe all the bs from these gurus.
Do you really belive we would hesitate to pay 5 millions to get our new coach?

The strangest thirng for me is all this guru/insiders frenzy.
I mean, there have always been people who claim they know things about transfers etc in twitter or forums.

But this year they are 10 times the number compared to the previous years.From fake Twitter accounts with 10 followers to credible reporters(i don't mean Momblano)and news agencies.They are all reporting the same things with the same details.I have never seen this before

Jul 10, 2018

The strange thing for me is all this guru/insiders frenzy.
I mean, there have always been people who claim they know things about transfers etc in twitter or forums.

But this year they are 10 times the number compared to the previous years.From fake Twitter accounts with 10 followers to credible reporters(i don't mean Momblano)and news agencies.They are all reporting the same things with the same details.I have never seen this before
Yes, and then you can also think of: WHY WOULD THEY say Pep, if they all knew Sarri actually is coming? Like what do they win if they say Pep and it turns out they are totally wrong? People like Momblano would be laughed at and pretty much destroy their career. Is it worth it? And for what reason?! Why just not give up if you're sure Pep wont come? They are all destroying their reliability.

That makes it all so trustworthy for me, that something is going around Pep.

Yall dont agree?!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

The strange thing for me is all this guru/insiders frenzy.

I absolutely believe this club would take its time over five million euros. Despite what some of the tardier Tuzzers think, this has never been a Real Madrid or PSG where we just throw cash/ overpay to get a deal done. In before someone dumb responds "but but we gave khedira 6mil per year" assuming that is somehow a comparable situation.

Like I said, of course there is a crazy level of coverage. Have you seen the amount of views our highlights and stories get since signing Ronaldo? the Ronaldo effect has been insane there is a reason we dumped 100mil + 60mil annual salary on him. Pep himself is also a major figure and all of these gurus are trying to capitalize off of our increased exposure.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Said Kyle

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes, and then you can also think of: WHY WOULD THEY say Pep, if they all knew Sarri actually is coming? Like what do they win if they say Pep and it turns out they are totally wrong? People like Momblano would be laughed at and pretty much destroy their career. Is it worth it? And for what reason?! Why just not give up if you're sure Pep wont come? They are all destroying their reliability.

That makes it all so trustworthy for me, that something is going around Pep.

Yall dont agree?!
Because being right isn't the primary goal of the news/ gurus. The primary goal is making money and the way they make money is page views and Pep gets more page views than Sarri.

its that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Said Kyle

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
meaning?

Jul 10, 2018
Because being right isn't the primary goal of the news/ gurus. The primary goal is making money and the way they make money is page views and Pep gets more page views than Sarri.

its that simple.
So they actually don't give a fuck about being hated and laughed at pretty much? How many views would they generate if they knew they will fuck up something big like this. So you're telling me, they are so stupid that they lie about something and think they will get views later when everyone knows they have already fucked up? Nah man. That doesn't even make sense, not to me or someone business-minded in journalism..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So they actually don't give a fuck about being hated and laughed at pretty much? How many views would they generate if they knew they will fuck up something big like this. So you're telling me, they are so stupid that they lie about something and think they will get views later when everyone knows they have already fucked up? Nah man. That doesn't even make sense, not to me or someone business-minded in journalism..
I didn't say they are intentionally lying more so they don't actually know who is coming but they tend to give preference to Pep rumors as those are more beneficial to them than Sarri rumors.

And as far as losing their base goes over being wrong the next coach? Please, these journalists get shit wrong every year and plenty of folks will still coming crawling for the slightest crumb of news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)