L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
My gut is saying it’s Sarri, but I think that’s based on all the reports shoved in my face promising it’s him. My brain still won’t accept Agnelli as that stupid, but it also wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been let down by someone.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I am not a Sarri fan but I don’t care what some Premier League fans opinions of him. Their opinion has no impact on mine, especially considering its Premier League fans of all people.
Why do you base your opinion on Sarri from PL fans? He has been in italy for many years; only one season in Chelsea, Serie A fans know him better.

Even Pep and Kloop needed time with City and Pool, especially when you have a certain way you want the team to play, it takes time for the players, also you need to sell some players and bring in others who can play in a way that suits the idea.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Why do you base your opinion on Sarri from PL fans? He has been in italy for many years; only one season in Chelsea, Serie A fans know him better.

Even Pep and Kloop needed time with City and Pool, especially when you have a certain way you want the team to play, it takes time for the players, also you need to sell some players and bring in others who can play in a way that suits the idea.
Read my post again, I said I don’t value PL fans opinions.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,992
    Ramadani is an intermediary working on behalf of Sarri, Chelsea and Juve.

Chelsea - Juve
    Chelsea - Sarri
    Sarri - Juve
    watch it be for Pavlovic. lol

I mean Claudio Chiellini is there and his role is u23 coordinator.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    What, is he Sarris agent or not? Every article says that.

And "littleprince": Pjanic wont leave.
    It's known fact that Ramadani worked last year bringing Sarri to Chelsea, in the same way he works now bringing him to Juve.

Pjanic said he will stay but lets see. At the moment I haven't heard anything about Pjanic leaving, it could change. This is what I mean with some don't want to see the facts. An agent has other clients, so if you want to deny it then ofcourse you can make up a story.

It's about Pjanic, Koulibaly, Milenkovic (CB Viola)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)